codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?33de8…mBVCdUm9xJxBFqX96DuFrRVRQ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ad87b…dAsDrJXcFuF28NvD2KR3bvGVj
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official BSG website
    List of used mods
    none so far... want to start playing SPT... haven't been able to start the game yet

Hi All,

Hope everyone's fine. Got a little problem and I'm really hoping for some help.

I am currently in one of African countries on a contract.

I have been playing EFT before, but since moving here it is really not possible. Really bad (and not stable) internet, constant power cuts to name some of the reasons make it literally not enjoyable at all (and that's the base reason for playing games, right?).

I have been feeling down for quite a time not being able to play EFT... until recently one of my friends brung my attention to SPT. I have watched many videos about it, browse some websites... and decided to give it a go.

First I have installed SPT-AKI via CWX's automated installer. Unfortunatley after starting AKI server (and getting green "Happy playing") I started the AKI launcher, chose my nickname and version (I decided to go with standard edition) I had the game started... and stuck in loading screen for over 10 minutes (with little circle in bottom-rigt corner going in circles forever).

Thinking that I may have done something wrong (although it was supposed to be automated process) I went for the other option and re-installed everything via the webpage: A Comprehensive Step by Step Guide to Installing SPT-AKI Properly

To same result.

I have tried to look for help online, came to some threads in this place, read through them, tried different solutions that were offered to various OPs... but the problem still exists.

I sincerely hope that someone here will help me to overcome this obstacle and I will be able to enjoy Tarkov once again. I have had really high hopes to be able to and currently am a bit down because of it.

One more thing... please... if I have done something not like it suppose to be done (even with creating this thread)... I sincerely apologize... don't get angry with me. This old dog is trying to keep up with new tricks, but not everything is as easy as when I tried to play Counter-strike on semi-pro level 20 years ago. Work and real-life also take time... and they won't "XP-grind" themselves. ;)

Once again... hope somebody can help me out. If i need to provdie anything extra on top of what has been uploaded above - please be so kind and guide me by hand what needs to be done.

All the best to everyone from this fantastic community (judged by everything I've read so far before creating this thread).

Thank you.

PPWW

• Thanks for the feedback chomp.

I've seen this thread before as a part of "check first before wasting other people's time" approach.

First 3 points I can confirm I went through (client version checked as part of manual install after autoinstaller failed; both .NET checked green as part of that install; whole folder added as exception to antivirus).

So if the most likely problem is number 4 and I need to delete/reinstall everything including online EFT... it will take a while. The internet in here is $h1t, I will have to most likely wait until weekend and do it from the office on faster connection.

I will update the thread accordingly after.

Thanks again for the answer.

• Update as I promised (just came back home):

Reinstalling the system (and downloading EFT fresh) worked like a charm.

SPT is up and running... still have to figure out some stuff (not sure if Amand's Sense is working like it should), but unless SPT runs as expected.

Thank you very much for your help!

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!