• Props added a new file:

• Props added a new version:

Use this version if you are on 3.7.6 and are having issues with the previous versions.

SPT 3.7.6 build

1. Added support for Scav Extracts
    2. Fixed issue with displaying extracts that are not eligible for your player.

SPT 3.7.6

• Added Quest Objectives using the 'P' key (thanks CactusPie and DanW)
    • Can now press keys while moving

I wasn't able to test it on 3.7.6 because brand new install so no location tasks.

Let me know if issues.

SPT 3.7.6

-Fixed scav extracts i broke when implementing quests.

Thanks for the report Tchiang - I wish you had told me earlier that it was scav raids specifically :P

SPT 3.8.0

-Added supported for upscalers like DLSS and FSR. The drawn labels should be positioned correctly now (i think)

SPT 3.8.0

• Hopefully fixed issue with marker quests not displaying for some people.
    • Tried to fix up the label display (should account for player camera pitch now) and fix dlss scaling?

if you say it doesn't work , i don't believe you because i tried multiple raids.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 085603

SPT 3.8.0

1. Stopped display of duplicate location points by just picking one
    2. If you complete a quest condition, it will now remove it from displaying during the raid.
    3. Fixed issue with Quest Objectives not displaying.

Also no integration with QuestTracker as me removing quests during raid is basically the same thing.

SPT 3.8.0

1. Fix possible issue where player spawns in zone and component isn't ready. (null reference error)
    2. Add more null checks (Thanks Chomp)
    3. Added ability to customize Max Character Limit and Word Wrap for the description. Basically you can limit it from displaying a paragraph and you can tell it the width of the description based on the word wrap character limit.
      Hopefully this will make things more viewable.
    4. Add font text size and color customization (you can set these in real-time in-raid)

SPT 3.8.0

1. Added Quest Distance Limit so if its further than the limit you set, it will not display that quest. Just set this a high value if you always want to see quests like 4000
    2. Added Quest Filtering using a dropdown. Once you enter a raid, a drop down for quest selection will appear that is specific to the map you are raiding. You can choose a specific quest or all.
    3. More null exception fix

SPT 3.8.0

1. Updated so that completed quest conditions don't display on a new raid
    2. Null Check to see if any quests to consider before adding quest selection dropdown.
    3. Added null check to the drawer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!