Itemsell
    Lootingbots
    Big brain
    Waypoints
    Sain
    Amandasgraphic

Hi,

New Here.

I need some help. Server runs but game won't start. Click the launcher and no start.

By mistake I deleted EFT. Somehow stupidly I installed it in download folder. I reinstalled the game and copy the game back to SPTinstall folder. Still no luck, it won't start. Do I have to reinstall SPT again? Or is there some way I can save my progress?

Thanks a lot

• Might need a version downgrader?
    Every time BSG updates the game, (new code extension # of Version, right?) there's a delay while SPT coders work on downgraders to match. You probably need one of those.
    BSG Just did a big new patch.
    If you never update your EFT from BSG, and never update that inside your SPT folders... Then you dont need to run downgraders after getting that sorted.
    But if you update your EFT from BSG and Do update that inside your SPT folder... Then you need a new downgrader too.
    Let alone some additional mods might not work right.
    Why? Because they've edited the code of the game, added codes might not work, right?

• Official Post

The patcher should now be available for the latest client update. Also, make sure you read mod pages carefully. SAIN clearly states that it includes NoBushESP and as such the standalone is redundant and can cause issues in-game if it's also present.

Additionally, both pity and equal loot are affecting the same parts of the game, so you may need to remove one or the other as well.

As far the logs you posted, it's not the correct information. You need to open the files in a plain text editor and copy those contents into the codepastes. Without them, we are grasping at straws.

• Hi

I will make a new post. I have deleted the game and reinstalled in the game to no avail.

The game installs, but the launcher doesn't start.

I will try again. As far as I understood the patcher is included in the SPT installer.

I am just using the SPT installer. I will let you know if I am successful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!