infinite loading time when collecting a complete quest

• when i finish a quest, every time i try to collect it by pressing "finish" on the tasks tab the task is completed and i get the message with the items I should get but there is also an infinite loading loop and I can't do anything until I restart the game.

I updated to 1.3.0 and started as a wipe.

At the beginning everything was just fine, I noticed the problem began after the task Big Customer from prapor changed to failed with no reson and now it just stuck as failed while in the profile it says "avaliableforfinish".

even when i change it to avaliableforstart, when I log in game I have no option to start it,

when I choose the task the name of the task is "Big customer (QuestStatusMarkedAsFailed)"

• Can confirm that marking the quests that the issue is linked to as complete does not work. When you check the quest log itll still flip it back to "Big Customer(MarkedAsFailed)" in game :/ not a huge issue for me personally just a minor inconvenience

• Hello, sadly this is a known issue that some multiples choices quests are behaving weirdly, i suggest you marking the Big Customer quest as finished in your profile and see how it goes

Can confirm that marking the quests that the issue is linked to as complete does not work. When you check the quest log itll still flip it back to "Big Customer(MarkedAsFailed)" in game :/ not a huge issue for me personally just a minor inconvenience

the same happens to me, i change it but as soon as i start the server and game it changes back to "Big Customer(MarkedAsFailed)" and it just show in Prapor's task menu as a task with black background which i can't restart

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!