TarkovIRL - Weapons Handling Mod

• adishee added a new file:

• adishee added a new version:

- Big improvement to deadzone clipping issue : without going into a lengthy explanation, the deadzone works in relation to the player's foot positioning, and previously when the player rotated enough to change foot position there was an abrupt reset of the deadzone; now the effect smoothly blends between the foot reset animations.

- Improved efficiency of stat calculations used by the sway and deadzone algos.

- General code cleanup (who cares).

0.3 release features:

- When player kneels, his weapon is a bit closer to the chest, essentially cosmetic.

- Added another layer of breath effect: weapon visually oscillates in hand as stamina decreases

0.3 showcase

Small update,

- adjust some values for new breathing feature

- added new feature, when change your stance (crouching and un-crouching), your weapon will oscillate a little in your hands

A config menu is the next priority.

I somehow broke the aiming deadzone between my testing on SPT 3.9.2 and release on 3.9.3. I've fixed it.

--- Version 0.3.4 ---

- Tweaked deadzone behavior again (removed the tapering experiment, was not really working out).

- Added increased arm shaking; effect intensity driven by arm stam, stance, health, and strength stat.

- Cleaned up some small things for SPT 3.9.x.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!