codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fdcd6…T3iSyaUCWnigTkdz6kaUqGzhd
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov website
    List of used mods
    hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/379-server-value-modifier-svm/
    hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/1…ealism-to-your-thermal-s/

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, but I can't seem to get the wishlist function that they added to live in 0.14.5 nor can I find the settings for it. Is it in SPT or has that function not been copied over from live?

• The Wishlist feature recently added to live Tarkov is not yet available on SPT. SPT is usually 1-2 months behind current live Tarkov in terms of features and additions.

I'd recommend using the "More Checkmarks" mod until this feature is implemented into the next SPT version as it does mostly the same thing and arguable a little bit more. You can find it here:

• The Wishlist feature recently added to live Tarkov is not yet available on SPT. SPT is usually 1-2 months behind current live Tarkov in terms of feature and additions.

I'd recommend using the "More Checkmarks" mod until this feature is implemented into the next SPT version as it does mostly the same thing and arguable a little bit more. You can find it here:

I just find it werid that the patch it's using was after the feature was added but it makes some sense I suppose, thanks for the suggestion

• SPT 3.9.x is based on version 0.14.9.1.30626 (27 June 2024) of live Tarkov.

The new wish list features were added in version 0.14.9.5.30967 (4 July 2024) which is unfortunately after the build that SPT is currently using. These new wish list features will likely be included in the next major release of SPT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!