More Checkmarks
    Quick Sell
    Unity Toolkit
    Amands Graphics
    Big Brain
    Item Sell Price
    Looting Bots

Hey team.

I'm having this issue where bosses, sniper scavs and rogues won't spawn (haven't checked for raiders yet) and I have no idea why. The only boss I have seen is Tagilla. Most of my settings are default and I've tried changing some of the values, for example the rogues is 100 on SVM. I also tried changing some stuff on the SWAG configs, but they don't seem to be working. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

• There's a known issue where those enemy types (bosses, rogues, cultists, sniper scavs) don't spawn when using SWAG. The developers behind that mod have an ongoing thread and are working on a resolution. I notice you have both SWAG and Better Spawns Plus listed, which are conflicting mods. I don't have any experience with Better Spawns Plus, but I ended up removing all of my spawning-specific mods and using the algorithm Questing Bots has for spawning bots. You'll need to make some tweaks to that config file if you choose to go that route.

• @croopadoop

I play with swag+donuts, looting and questing bots. How would you describe your gaming experience if you only play with the spawn points from the questing bots mod. Would you generally recommend this setting? I've never looked into the bot generating of questing bots, would you share your config with us?

• I have SWAG Donuts installed, but the problem is that the bosses are getting schwacked right as a raid begins because of the uber PMC AI. Can't finish those boss quests when Tagilla makes his suicidal runs against a group of 5 cracked USEC.

• in

Code
    user\mods\SWAG\config\config.json

on the end of the file is a setting:

Code
    "UseDefaultSpawns": {
          "Waves": false,
          "Bosses": true,
          "TriggeredWaves": false

set Bosses here to true.
    That fixed the rouge spawn for me.
    (be aware that ai pmc farm them pretty quickly

• Based off, croopadoop reply, I tried removing Better Spawn and it didn't seem to fix it. I also tried what Agent772 suggested, but that didn't seem to work either. I'm thinking it might be that swag and SVM are conflicting, so ima try disabling the boss section on SVM and see if it works.

Thanks for the help so far.

I'll message back here after seeing the results.

• I've just tried turning off the boss settings on SVM and it didn't seem to work..

Thanks acidphantasm, I'm gonna try your suggestion now. I'll report back here once I get the results.

If this doesn't work, I may have to resort to replacing swag with another mod..

• So I've now tried removing ALP (I'm assuming that's Algothmic Level Pregression), and that didn't work. I tried removing SWAG and only using SVM, and that didn't work. So, now I'm confused am just gonna leave it.

Thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it!

• I know this won't be helpful to anyone who may see this down the line, but it seems like the rogues are finally spawning, just not when I'm scaving. I haven't changed anything since deleting Algorithmic Level Progression so yea..

Thanks to everyone who commented on this thread!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!