List of used mods
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod
    ZEreshkigal-AdvancedBotLoadouts
    Senko-FixItemSell
    Lua-CP-SpawnReworkReborn
    Fin-AITweaks
    Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator
    CoreMod

As the title states i get stuck on local game is starting when i try to scav run interchange, woods, shoreline, and customs. i have done fresh installs and that has not worked

• I'm also having this issue as well. I only have FixItemSell and the one for Fixing Insurance, but had the issue before adding mods too. Only factory works.

• i am currently running 1.5.1 now until this gets solved. i use my scav runs to set the bot spawns and test them and not being able to test those maps is ruining it for me

• Since no one knows what's up with this is commenting, I'll just say that you might be able to fix it by playing an earlier version of sp-aki. Otherwise, it will probably be fixed in later versions.

Personally, I now ignore it, and mostly play pmc. The singel player is not hard enough to warrant playing a lot as a scav anyways imo.

• I managed to get 1.6.0 working but with the constant issues I just couldn't take it anymore so I reverted back to 1.5.1 and after a couple of discussions with others I managed to get it working again (big shout out to the people that helped me!), it's not too difficult to setup without adding mods straight away I should add, also playing as Scav is absolutely pointless because you should be focused on getting your PMC levelled up until we get the 12.11 update of course.

Roach

• Ended up being the LPA and AllQuestsFinished mods for some reason...

they both messed up my profile (even when only they) were loaded and made it say "local game is starting" when loading into a game

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!