• The_Katto added a new version:

This thing has a lot of bugs. I'm posting it so people stop trying to download the old gear mod and complaining that it doesn't work because it's honestly getting super annoying.

The majority of things in this mod is going to be changed/removed so please don't bother reporting bugs. I most likely already know them or they won't matter when I remake the mod.

Adds a lot of new gear, special thanks to MaL from TFL for allowing me to use their assets.

• Hey, boys, I have a modding question. Don't know if it's a right thread. So, I managed to launch this mod on 3.7.6, modded Hunk's helmet stats for my noob needs: durability, coverage, stuff like that. I also changed model to shattered mask, because I like how it looks. But then I remembered about helmet flashlights. Using ZENTURIO as an example, I added these lines:
    this.kmcApi.items.addItemSlot("HUNK_HELMET", "mod_mount", [

"5a398b75c4a282000a51a266",

"5a398ab9c4a282000c5a9842" // Ops-Core Single Clamp Rail Adapter mount

]);
    Now I can add rails and flashlights, but I can't turn them on by "H". What should I add or is it a problem because I changed the model of helmet to shattered mask?
    Model was changed by changing prefab path. I'm noob to modding as I'm to the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!