L85/SA80 A2 British Assault Rifle

• SamSWAT added a new file:

• I love this mod I was just wondering could you maybe add or port some other British weapons in to Tarkov like the L115A3 Long range 'sniper' rifle, L129A1 sharpshooter rifle and any others that are even possible to add to Tarkov? I wish BSG added more "Britishness" to the game in terms of weapons and characters, if you have watched the Raid full length film there are British special forces or units of some kind so you would expect more of a British impact but there isn't.

Thanks for your work bud!

Roach

• I love this mod I was just wondering could you maybe add or port some other British weapons in to Tarkov like the L115A3 Long range 'sniper' rifle, L129A1 sharpshooter rifle and any others that are even possible to add to Tarkov? I wish BSG added more "Britishness" to the game in terms of weapons and characters, if you have watched the Raid full length film there are British special forces or units of some kind so you would expect more of a British impact but there isn't.

Thanks for your work bud!

maybe, can't promise anything tho

• It should be, you'll need to buy the weapon with the picatinny rail instead of the standard rail sight.

i think i tried both, the one with the standard L85 rail and the other... it would kind of defeat the purpose if you could only use the SUSAT on weaver rails tho. afaik it doesn't fit them in reality, and the SUSAT is generally a pretty crappy/basic scope i don't think is fielded anywhere besides on stock L85's.

its not a life changing issue or anything, but that you can't fit the SUSAT on the stock L85 feels odd and i wouldn't know what else you would use it for if you're not sticking it on the L85.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!