Kiki-DegradationRemover

• kikirio added a new file:

• kikirio added a new version:

Added a config option to increase repair prices, is a multiplier (ie, 0.5 is half 2 is double 1 is default) credit to @lord_of_wolfgirls for the request.

Adds config option "qualityMultiplier" smaller is more total repaired, is a multiplier. (1 is default, 0 is no degradation, 0.5 half, 2 double etc.)credit to @Cypher for the idea for this option.

Should ensure this works on multiple AKI versions which may of had a problem with it. Huge thanks to Fin for finding and fixing this bug.

Change of method required with new patch, removing degradation woks, but increasing the price is causing some issue.
    If qualityMultiplier is 0 repairPriceMultiplier does not seem to function (can set to 0.1 to alleviate, but I need to find a better method

I have given all my mods a sizeable refactor which should make the code a fair bit easier to follow. I have also added most of my todo list (any specific changes below), and want to release everything before things get hectic in my life again ^^.

Added new config option fullDurabilityFence if enabled then items sold from Fence will have maximum potential durability.
    This comes from @LostQuasar great idea so I implemented it immediately. <3

Added repair kits, they will now follow the same quality multiplier.

Of note, there will still be some degradation when using repair kits, due to skill level.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!