Kiki-HealthMultiplier

• kikirio added a new file:

• kikirio added a new version:

Adds ability to alter player health values with existing profiles. (thanks as always to Fin for pointing me in the right direction)
    Adds ability to set player health values by body part (thanks for the suggestion HolySurvivor, sorry it took a month ^^)

Updated to work with 2.1. No change to main method.
    Sorry for the wait, more features planned as time allows.

Added the ability to set each bodypart health for bot's and bosses individually.
    Can set overall health multipliers for bot's bosses and players individually.
    Added AllEqualToPlayer which will cause all AI to have whatever health values you have set to the player.

Total refactor and tidy up.

Added fix to crash when trying to load with a fresh profile.
    You will need to reboot Tarkov when you have created your profile and can access the inventory, for changes to player health to take effect.
    Thanks to SaladGuy for reporting the issue (although I am pretty sure CWX pointed it out to me sometime back, which I swiftly forgot..)

Update package and HttpResponse for 2.2.0. No change in method.

Temporary fix for multipliers not applying to bots, it misses followertest, followertagilla and folowergluharsniper. I will look for a better solution shortly.

I have given all my mods a sizeable refactor which should make the code a fair bit easier to follow. I have also added most of my todo list (any specific changes below), and want to release everything before things get hectic in my life again ^^.

Player Scav health is now multiplied in the same way as players PMC health.

Increased the bot types available in the config to Scav, PMC, Raider, Rogue, all the bosses, and Follower (instead of Boss and AI) to give much more control.

Updated to .ts and AKI 3.2.4.

Added Knight, Birdeye and Big Pipe to config.

Shout out to Refringe for assistance with squashing a bug <3

Updated for AKI 3.4 ++
    Large refactor, much cleaner commented code.
    Fixed player scavs to take player health settings from the config each raid.

Added a function that reverts changes made to your profile on log out, credit to MaxBIT mod HIWL for the inspiration, as you can now safely remove the mod as long as the game has been properly closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!