Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Debug Hash

xĀā,8291549213317ĉ9,250998066190568Ēď58ć5ĈĦĖ538ă737ĕ18603440Ĵ,čĭĞę27IJĴ11ē32ĺ57ĄĘ3Ċģĕ9Ďľ0Đ2652,4Ġĥ0ċĘ9ĥĄŇĠ3Ėʼn6ĊĬĘĬ,|0,ųųŇ|assaultűpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ|ŸźżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcű-0.5ŴŴǩǬŚ,ŇŇŜŜǨǪǴ.6ǬĮDzǭ1ǽē7ųdzŶǫDZǫPMCsǫų|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȖmwưhơmmŹűȆȩǰȫŇȄŵȅȬȫŜ3ȱȪǗƖžű|ƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔǘƗȿǀƷƪơƣɆƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɍɂƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ƕǙtǛǝȨȱǨǹȴĕēǪŲĽȍɬ1ɮȴǹǖŇȴǖŶɸēųũ,ɩɰɽȌȨɻɫ|ǯĞȺʆʄǖʆɮʉȺ|ĺǫɷŝȺȳȺ4ɺɤȭűȺűȯȆ7Ǻ,ʡɩɩ|ɿʑʓɼǖǪĒǖȴʘʓȯųʘɿǹŜʛ|ʥɮŤǰ0ʼǪɰɮǖʽ˂Ⱥ˅ʿʏɼ2ɮŜʱ|dzʕɻȍȆȍʝɬȄDZȂʾɭɺȍǹɿǖŜɳ˘ȰȆȴʡʸűɾˉ˄ˁ˭|ˈ˃˱˯ˀʾ˃2ɨˍųʦɬʩ|ɲȺɨ˒ŝĮːȫ˖ǖʚ̈ȵ˫dścc5ba4bŔ6Đ08ĕʿ6Ŝ5cdeb2ąd7fʿcʿ0e7ceďʱȍȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƍaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȋɯɥʁʛȮ˦ʞ.ǻ̍˕Ǹʞ˝ȄʖɵȰǴē͛˛̠ȯǪˁ͛Ķʳʁȯˌͤȭ0:ʿͫ˛aƉɞͰͯlͱʹͳ͵̌

Error

(node:229940) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined

at E:\Games\SPT 3.11\obj\bundle.js:8858:136

at Array.some (<anonymous>)

at BotGeneratorHelper.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\obj\bundle.js:8858:33)

at BotGeneratorHelper.AITweaks.generateModsForItem (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9499:37)

at BotGeneratorHelper.AITweaks.generateModsForItem (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9554:36)

at BotGeneratorHelper.AITweaks.generateModsForItem (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9554:36)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeapon (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\obj\bundle.js:7514:92)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\obj\bundle.js:7211:171)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (E:\Games\SPT 3.11\obj\bundle.js:6911:52)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:229940) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:229940) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

FinAITweak version 1.24-0b , the game is playable, and bot do spawn, but it does not save any progress made.

• Are you using the latest version of FAIT with 3.1.1?

Roach

• Okay, nevermind my issue, I think I solved it be reinstalling the mod.

I think what caused the issue was that I installed FAIT and configured it before even starting up Tarkov for the first time and that may have caused the errors I was seeing. After a clean install, it seemed to have fixed it. Sorry for wasting y'all time.

• Okay, nevermind my issue, I think I solved it be reinstalling the mod.

I think what caused the issue was that I installed FAIT and configured it before even starting up Tarkov for the first time and that may have caused the errors I was seeing. After a clean install, it seemed to have fixed it. Sorry for wasting y'all time.

No worries. You'd probably downloaded FAIT 1.24.0a or 1.24.0b. The error was fixed in 1.24.0c, which came out about.. Five ish hours ago? So when you got a fresh download you got the bug fix ^ ^.

• Hello

Bots do not appear on version 3.1.1, not on 3.1.0. I install one of your mods and everything on the cheat version, there are no bots on any map for a long time, tell me what to do????Without this mod I can play at all (((

DEBUG HASH !!If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!:

==========NOT=AN=ERROR========Start Debug Hash=========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

xĀā,494526Ć38969043,535100Ĕ21703420ē5801Ĝ233Ğī67,87375Ħ86Ğ44Ķ,Īċďĥ27Ĵ18ħăę1299ŋ65Ń5Œ,1ĵ931ľ07Ġŏ2ă5ŏŁ19ČĤ8ě,IJĤĝĩŕĮĞ6,|ĢŵŔųassaultųpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcų-0.5,Ģ1.ŕ,2.ŏŷ1ǴǶǵǸŔǮǫ.Ēǵ3ġŷȁǵǬŷĢPMCsǫȌ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȖmwưhơmmŹųşǹȪȆǶŶȅȫşǾȭȍǘƗų|ƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔźǙƤȽƷƪơƣȼǀɅƟƬƮưLJƿƶƝƪƺƼȷǠǢǤ,ȵǚǜuǞ|ȫǨŲĒĵǰǪŴĽĢǖǬɫɡăȷǿɱĽɰȩŷɡĢĕȷĆİɨ|Ļİɮǖɼ8ɾʀĥȷ|ɺ2ɾĢ4ȷȱȷ-ǸŲɯȄųȷųŶǹįǨ8ŪēĢɦɸňȷɹɮɥȷĒʏǖȫʏɶ|ɦʣʱǪďȷœʶǖǖʸɮʼʉȁʀǖşʬ|şşǖʓǰɫǹɫʙɩȯŔĢȩʧɽųĒʕ˅,˘ȫȫʱĢĴȷdzėɮˠħʂ|ˢĘȷ˥ėʿɥɮȁʳĢĸɳĒ˂ēʒǵ2ʬɶɨpumǞƄžˎɢȌǹʱdćcc5ba4bŗĮĻʅĘ06ş5cdeb2ŋd7fĘc̗e7ceĜʬɫȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƍaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȋˏ̇ȌʛȳǪːŴ.ʟ˜ȭDzųǵʀȅʑɲ͑Ȍˆ͕ǰʡȌǪ͆͘īȮ͂Ŷġ͟ŵ5:Œ:˪şaƉɛͬͫlͭͰͯͱȬ

• Hi Fin,

I'm having an issue where no Scav, Raider, Rogue or PMC bots are spawning in my raids. Bosses and their followers spawn, but nothing else. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

xĀā,494526Ć38969043,ċ8ĉ65ė378403Ē55801172ğĞ3067,87Ě5ĤĕĞ4ĝ18ēğČ0ģ2775Ĺĥă200715ĄłŌĤĮŋ0931ğī74ĈćăĘĢ0219ČĢ8šįėĬ48ŋħŔ6Ŧ,|0,ŴŴ1ŲassaultŲpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ||ƖŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcŲ-1.5ŵ,ǩŋ,2.ėǭǴŸǶǵǸǮŵ.ĒŸ3ŇǴȀŸŷǴŴPMCsǬŴ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȕmwƱhƢmmźŲ2ǹȩǷȫȪȁēȩŶŹŻǚƀǗƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕȳƘȺǁƸƫƢƤɁƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɈȽƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ǙƘǜǞŲȬ0DzȯijǰǫųēȌɦ1ɨŸ4Ų|ǾɮɰɭȨǷɯŴ3ɥɶŷňɮĝįɨǗɪɻɨɾģɮ|ɸɤɮŴɭǗȨĒǗǨǭ6ɞȅŲɮŲȱǷĮɠĺĮɣɣɶăɨɷɨĠɮĒʍɯǸɳǴ|ʠɫɼʂɮġ,ďʇɺǭɼǗʵʷǗ|ȀɾʎăɮȨȨʑŸȀʫȃʗǗʙǬȫŴɴʥįɥĒʔ˃˘ˋȭʯŴłɱʲʻ|˟ĥʀʹʳǗˤɪʇĨ,ʡˀŴ˯Ŵ6ɫȯ˃ɹʒ2ʍɴˮƁumǟƅſʘ˛ˌȄŸʯdćcc5ba4bůřľijň6Ȩ5cdeb229d7fňcň0e7ceĦʍȌȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƎațȝeȟȡȣȥȊɦʚȋːǸ˒ǫǯɵǶ.ɴǪǭ͎ǩ͍͍ǫʝʕɾ͈ǰȯɰ͘ˆ͙Ȩ˒͙ɣ˱˽͠īȱ̇̈́Ňͧȋ5:ġ:ɼɭaƊəʹͳl̈́ͨ

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

Thanks.

• Hi,

Thanks for the update, but I have odd problem with FAIT. Every bot in the game spawn only keys instead of normal loot. Bots have weapons, mags and meds normally but not "common loot", only keys.

I played before on AKI 2.3.1 and had some issues with loot on bots but this is just game breaking.

Fresh installation of EFT with AKI, new profile, only mod installed is FAIT with default settings. Without FAIT everything is ok, bots have normal loot. Anybody had similar issue?

xĀā,494526Ć38969043,535100Ĕ21703420ē5801Ĝ233Ğī67,87375Ħ86Ğ44Ķ,Īċďĥ27Ĵ18ħăę1299ŋ65Ń5Œ,1ĵ931ľ07Ġŏ2ă5ŏŁ19ČĤ8ě,IJĤĝĩŕĮĞ6,|ĢŵŔųassaultųpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcų-0.5,Ģ1.ŕ,2.ŏŷ1ǴǶǵǸŔǮǫ.Ēǵ3ġŷȁǵǬŷĢPMCsǫȌ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȖmwưhơmmŹųşǹȪȆǶŶȅȫşǾȭȍǘƗų|ƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔźǙƤȽƷƪơƣȼǀɅƟƬƮưLJƿƶƝƪƺƼȷǠǢǤ,ȵǚǜuǞ|ȫǨŲĒĵǰǪŴĽĢǖǬɫɡăȷǿɱĽɰȩŷɡĢĕȷĆİɨ|Ļİɮǖɼ8ɾʀĥȷ|ɺ2ɾĢ4ȷȱȷ-ǸŲɯȄųȷųŶǹįǨ8ŪēĢɦɸňȷɹɮɥȷĒʏǖȫʏɶ|ɦʣʱǪďȷœʶǖǖʸɮʼʉȁʀǖşʬ|şşǖʓǰɫǹɫʙɩȯŔĢȩʧɽųĒʕ˅,˘ȫȫʱĢĴȷdzėɮˠħʂ|ˢĘȷ˥ėʿɥɮȁʳĢĸɳĒ˂ēʒǵ2ʬɶɨpumǞƄžˎɢȌǹʱdćcc5ba4bŗĮĻʅĘ06ş5cdeb2ŋd7fĘc̗e7ceĜʬɫȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƍaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȋˏ̇ȌʛȳǪːŴ.ʟ˜ȭDzųǵʀȅʑɲ͑Ȍˆ͕ǰʡȌǪ͆͘īȮ͂Ŷġ͟ŵ5:Œ:˪şaƉɛͬͫlͭͰͯͱȬ

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

Thanks for help in advance.

• Could I please ask you for some help? I just would like it if somebody wouldn't mind helping me figure out how to make this game difficulty more like it was pre 12.11. Awareness, accuracy and aggression is off the charts right now and if i can only change awareness and accuracy that is at least something, but i just don't know what to change. All I keep seeing is moderators typing to search for mods that help with this sort of thing, but i cannot find any. Then they delete the cry for help. I don't understand why they get offended and want to delete these messages when these people and I are just looking for some help. i thought you were supposed to ask on the forums if you need help. i even tried joining the discord and im awaiting to see if my application is approved or not. I just want to have fun playing this game again. The AI are too much for me

• Hello

Bots do not appear on version 3.1.1, not on 3.1.0. I install one of your mods and everything on the cheat version, there are no bots on any map for a long time, tell me what to do????Without this mod I can play at all (((

[snip]

Hi Fin,

I'm having an issue where no Scav, Raider, Rogue or PMC bots are spawning in my raids. Bosses and their followers spawn, but nothing else. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

[snip]

Do you get any server errors when loading into a raid?

It seems like the transition of the BEAR default bot type is causing some issues. Expect it fixed in 1.24.0d, which ought to be sometime tomorrow.

• Did you check to see if the config has the number of waves set to '0'?

I noticed that myself using 3.1.* I changed it to 16 pmc waves, 16 scav waves and max bots of 30. Now I get bots.

• try 3.11 with 1.240c? and in-game option "as online"?

You're a genius)))))))))))))))))))I have always set different AI difficulties and the number of bots before)And now I have done as you said and Oh, a MIRACLE)))))))))))))))It works!!!!!!!!!!!!

But why is that ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!