Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• I'm afraid the problem seems to lay elsewhere, then. The 'main' function (called by the line this.main() ) is the entire mod, and since the command to print the "Loading finished" message comes after 'main' is finished running, that means my entire mod is being loaded successfully, and it's whatever it's trying to do next that's causing the issue.

How i can check the problem? Or can you write any advice or can we talk in discord for this problem?

• Just update my SPT-Aki and got this error

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot set property 'AccuracySpeed' of undefined

at AITweaks.changeOverallDifficulty (C:\sp tarkov\user\mods\Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:634:48)

at AITweaks.main (C:\sp tarkov\user\mods\Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:1845:8)

at AITweaks.load (C:\sp tarkov\user\mods\Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:36:8)

at Function.executeMods (C:\sp tarkov\obj\utils\ModLoader.js:52:28)

at Function.load (C:\sp tarkov\obj\utils\ModLoader.js:8:15)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (C:\sp tarkov\obj\callbacks\ModCallbacks.js:7:15)

at Function.load (C:\sp tarkov\obj\utils\App.js:14:27)

at Function.main (C:\sp tarkov\obj\Program.js:29:9)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\sp tarkov\obj\Program.js:34:9)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1138:30)

my mod list are

betterinjector

ereshkigal allmissingkeys

fershte balancingpatch

kiki armordebuffer

scavcat

fnwaffle

wolfik's heavy trooper

allinonemod from ereshkigal

and fin ai-tweaks

• How i can check the problem? Or can you write any advice or can we talk in discord for this problem?

The best way would be to (temporarily) remove your mods one by one until the error stops happening, and see which mod (or mods, it could be a problem caused by several) is causing the issue. If removing my mod fixes things, you might want to try putting it back and seeing if removing any other mods also fixes it, as.. Like I said, this is an error I've never seen before, at all, and I have no idea what could be causing it. I've caused infinite loop errors before, which in most cases could cause that sort of problem, but AKI's compiler.. Or whatever, will actually just break out of those on its own after a certain number of runs through, so I'm very thoroughly stumped.

Just update my SPT-Aki and got this error

[ERROR] Trace:

I've had that error too with version 1.0.0, try using version 1.0.1, I don't see that error again.

I didn't end up trying 1.0.0 myself, but a very brief glance tells me that its location files were... ..Uhh.. ..A little off, let's say. Things should work fine with 1.0.1, as they're back to normal again.

• Ok, so just update spt-aki to 1.0.1 mod list are the same from before only i added in cp-spawnrework , spawnrework have the same problem from before but after i did the update it worked fine, only fin mod is still have the error.

[ERROR] Trace:

at AITweaks.changeOverallDifficulty (C:\sp tarkov\user\mods\Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:634:48)

at AITweaks.main (C:\sp tarkov\user\mods\Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:1845:8)

at AITweaks.load (C:\sp tarkov\user\mods\Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:36:8)

at Function.executeMods (C:\sp tarkov\obj\utils\ModLoader.js:52:28)

at Function.load (C:\sp tarkov\obj\utils\ModLoader.js:8:15)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (C:\sp tarkov\obj\callbacks\ModCallbacks.js:7:15)

at Function.load (C:\sp tarkov\obj\utils\App.js:14:27)

at Function.main (C:\sp tarkov\obj\Program.js:29:9)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\sp tarkov\obj\Program.js:34:9)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1138:30)

• Can you add a Logger.info(mapName) above the line map.base.BotLocationModifier.AccuracySpeed = accuracyCoef in Fin-AITweaks\src\mod.js and tell us the last name appeared before the errook

Ok, so after i added the line just as you instructed, this appears , it just said bigmap , dont know why but that make me chuckle a little.

[INFO] bigmap

• As far as I know, the database of AKI is separate into multiple files and thus you are not opening the right file. Are you sure you are running AKI?

OK if you are really running AKI, you should remove the folder AKI_Data and reinstall from the prebuilt release you download here.

• I'm playing with this mod for some days and IMO this is the best AI mod available for SPT-AKI, You can adjust almost all bot parameters and in this way config the perfect game for you and for your level.

IMO, there is just one option missing. It is the time the first wave spawn. It is always the same and always minutes after my spawn. I believe this is the only aspect "Riders AI Mod" is better than Fin's. I think it would be perfect if in this mod the time first wave spawns were random: sometimes late, sometimes normal and sometimes very early, as Riders Mod.

Anyway, this mod is already fantastic.

Congrats and thanks, Fin.

• Hey Fin,

just wanted to report a weird issue I saw.

I was trying the new AKI with no mods to see how it's changed from A7, and saw bots were spawning normal (both Scavs and PMCs), but dumb.

I loaded up your mod and configured it similar to what I have set for A7, but noticed that with all the kills I have, they all show as Scav kills. I can confirm that I did kill some PMCs from your mod (Red Armbands, dog tags picked up, and I have set PMC talk setting to on, and I heard a USEC PMC talking as I was fighting), however they all appeared in the after action kill list as Scavs.

• I'm playing with this mod for some days and IMO this is the best AI mod available for SPT-AKI, You can adjust almost all bot parameters and in this way config the perfect game for you and for your level.

IMO, there is just one option missing. It is the time the first wave spawn. It is always the same and always minutes after my spawn. I believe this is the only aspect "Riders AI Mod" is better than Fin's. I think it would be perfect if in this mod the time first wave spawns were random: sometimes late, sometimes normal and sometimes very early, as Riders Mod.

Anyway, this mod is already fantastic.

Congrats and thanks, Fin.

There's actually an undocumented feature you might try out that could give you what you're looking for. If you set extraWaveSpawnSpeedFactor to a negative number, then spawn times don't get any biasing and will all be completely random between 30 and 2700 seconds in to a raid (or 30 and 1350 seconds, for Factory).

I'll keep this in mind though, and try and make normal spawns a little more random again if people want that!

I'll have to try and reproduce this one. Was useNewSpawnSystem enabled or disabled, out of curiosity?

• Hi! I've been trying to install the mod and getting this issue:

How exactly would I go about fixing this?=

• I'll keep this in mind though, and try and make normal spawns a little more random again if people want that!

I'll have to try and reproduce this one. Was useNewSpawnSystem enabled or disabled, out of curiosity?

Yes it was. I will try it with it set to false and report back

• Hi! I've been trying to install the mod and getting this issue:

How exactly would I go about fixing this?=

It looks like you've got bots with item IDs in their inventories that don't correspond to actual items, but I can't be sure. The quick and dirty fix would probably be to find this line in mod.js:

let item = itemdb[a]

and add these lines beneath it:

if (item == undefined)

continue;

If there are weird items in your bots backpack, pocket and / or vest inventory options though, you might still have problems down the line.

• Does this mod change anything about boss spawns? I am using the AKIconfigurator and have bosses set to always spawn but I haven't seen any after installing this mod.

It's not supposed to, but it's possible I've accidentally introduced a bug or something. -When you open up donottouch/debug/bigmap_bosses.json, is there an entry present that says "BossName": "bossBully"? If so, what does it say for that entry's BossChance setting?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!