Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Shunt05 was having a different error, but I should have just now fixed the one you and Roach were having ^^.

Oh, yeah, I can see it now. I just assumed it was the same from the log's formatting. Cool stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing what's new.

Also, I'm just now getting to run your mod with Lua's Spawn Rework and Custom Spawns. Are you able to confirm that the optimal way to do this (at least a priori) is to keep your mod marked with a priority z in the folder name and disable all spawn changes? Is there anything else I should watch out for? It's fine if you're not aware of compatibilty techniques.

• Fin,

Haven't run into that error again so it must be fixed. The only thing that I'm still running into is the decreasing mag size on weapon presets for bots and the blue gunpowder, half masks, and knives in rigs. Other than that everything looks good! Thanks for the great work

• Question for you:

Sometimes the raiders in D2 are replaced with a PMC and then the raiders and the PMC fight each other. Both the initial spawn and after throwing the lever. Is this a function of this mod? This is the only mod I have installed.

If so, is there a way to turn that off so that raiders aren't replaced with NPC's? I looked in the config files and scavsreplacewithNPC was set to 0 out of 100

• Hello!

I have some problem with this mod. Usually I play on factory map, but in some moment game just close without any serious errors... I just don`t understand what to do. When i use standard bots there are no errors. I very like this mod! Can anybody help me with this problem? Server.log in attachment.

Sorry for my English is bad...

Server.txt

Edited once, last by Illidan ().

• Question for you:

Sometimes the raiders in D2 are replaced with a PMC and then the raiders and the PMC fight each other. Both the initial spawn and after throwing the lever. Is this a function of this mod? This is the only mod I have installed.

If so, is there a way to turn that off so that raiders aren't replaced with NPC's? I looked in the config files and scavsreplacewithNPC was set to 0 out of 100

ingame press f12 and see if there is changes that can be made there, not used the mod yet but it will prob be listed with f12 and be edited there, worth a try m8

• Oh, yeah, I can see it now. I just assumed it was the same from the log's formatting. Cool stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing what's new.

Also, I'm just now getting to run your mod with Lua's Spawn Rework and Custom Spawns. Are you able to confirm that the optimal way to do this (at least a priori) is to keep your mod marked with a priority z in the folder name and disable all spawn changes? Is there anything else I should watch out for? It's fine if you're not aware of compatibilty techniques.

I can't 100% confirm that, as I don't use Lua's rework myself (Not because it isn't good, but because if I use someone else's spawn system then I'm missing the chance to notice bugs in my own), but as far as I'm aware that's how one should go about it, yes.

Question for you:

At the moment, no. The location of all spawns are randomized, though the triggered spawn should be getting left alone, so I'll look into that and make sure it is.

Hello!

I have some problem with this mod. Usually I play on factory map, but in some moment game just close without any serious errors... I just don`t understand what to do. When i use standard bots there are no errors. I very like this mod! Can anybody help me with this problem? Server.log in attachment.

Sorry for my English is bad...

Can you give me any more details about when / how it's crashing? Is it crashing mid raid, at the end of raid, etc? What does the crash look like, is it straight to desktop or a black screen? -And anything else you can tell me about it.

Is there any way to force bots play more active?

Increase their chance to be given 'aggressive' behaviour. But asside from that, there is not.

• Hi All,

I've got a peculiar issue here, and I'm not sure it's intended to be this way.
    Before I swapped my PC, I played with Fin's AI rework just fine, but for some reason now, the bots accuracy goes completely against what the OP says: PMC and Scavs are absolute monsters and will instantly one shot headshot you at ridiculous distances (for example, here's a guaranteed way I got myself killed: sniping from med tent to glass corridor. Tested with one PMC, and tried changing up the difficulty: instant headshot.)

I also have Santa Claus consistently spawning, and it didn't happen before, so that's also strange.

Lowering the difficulty does not impact the accuracy. It's always instant one shot kill, head-eyes.

• Can you give me any more details about when / how it's crashing? Is it crashing mid raid, at the end of raid, etc? What does the crash look like, is it straight to desktop or a black screen? -And anything else you can tell me about it.

It is crashing mid raid, and i is crashing straight to desktop. But server and launcher is keep working without any visible errors. i can send 0.12.12.15.17349 errors.log if it is need.

https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/faq/ was read. All i can use from there was used.

• Dearest Fin,

I seem to be having an issue wherein PMC AI does not respond to the difficulty options I've set. I consistently get killed (even head-eyes, sometimes) by them, and by them alone.

For testing purposes, I've removed all other mods and set AI difficulty to -10

Debug Hash:

I may be one of the very few people who uses your mod to make my bots dumb as dirt because I suck at the game, which is how it may have gone unnoticed, if, indeed, it is a bug.

Thanks in advance!

• Could anyone share their advanced inventory config for healing items? I just can't seem to have that ai's only have one healing item type in their inventories.

• Could anyone share their advanced inventory config for healing items? I just can't seem to have that ai's only have one healing item type in their inventories.

Second to this! The AI's inventories always have at least 2 blue gunpowder's, 2 or 3 melee weapons and 4+ medical items and not the best quality items either things like AI2's, Bandage, standard splints etc.. not enough variety with meds.

Roach

• I guess All PMC are bear and all Pmcs are usec again have wrong settings, i tried only one faction set to True, but still have both PMC spawns(

• Mod bot_inventories is missing package.json

That's what the server told me when I launched it. The bot_inventories folder has nothing in it and I'm unsure of what to do ._.

thanks in advance for any help. :)

• Quite unfamiliar with this as I only wanted custom gear/weapons for bots in general.

• you forgot to add Debug Hash from server log) But i think this errors made by outdated weapon mod, not a FAIT mistake

• I'm too stupid for this and IDK what you meant, but is it possible for you to explain more specifically?

Purple lines under DEBUG HASH = FAIT Debug hash. This is how Fin (modmaker and author of FAIT) check mod errors, so without this nobody can help you. And like i said before - your errors not from FAIT, its because you have old, outdated or bugged weapons\gear mods, that unsupported by AKI 2.3.1+. Some of mods were "updated" incorrectly just with fixing Aki version in package.json, but their core just broken. Post here all of your mods and your's Debug hash.

Edited once, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Purple lines under DEBUG HASH = FAIT Debug hash. This is how Fin (modmaker and author of FAIT) check mod errors, so without this nobody can help you. And like i said before - your errors not from FAIT, its because you have old, outdated or bugged weapons\gear mods, that unsupported by AKI 2.3.1+. Some of mods were "updated" incorrectly just with fixing Aki version in package.json, but their core just broken. Post here all of your mods and your's Debug hash.

I meant how to turn debugging on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!