AkiConfigurator : 1.3.1
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.1.1
    KMC-Core
    KMC-Gear
    FAMAS French Assault Rifle 5.56x45
    L85A2 British Assault Rifle 5.56x45
    FN Herstal SCAR-H Assault Rifle 7.62x51 juicer

Hello.

Every now-and-again, searching containers gets stuck and doesn't work. Normally, I can interrupt a search by just exiting the gear menu, and searching again. With this bug, clicking the search button doesn't work. Sometimes, the item I open (loot boxes, crates, etc) will automatically search, but sometimes it does not.

I know it may seem weird, but I think it has something to do with Scav Bosses and their guards, as this has only happened to me (or most frequently happened to me) on Customs, while looting Reshala's guards.

Looking at the crash log, and entering the console mid-game, it seems that every time I tried to search a container it would throw the same-ish error.
    This bug is particularly frustrating because you cannot use the context menu while searching, and the bug puts me in a permanent searching state, meaning I can never use the context menu. Even closing the gear menu and walking away from whatever container may have caused this bug does nothing. It persists until the end of the raid.

I also want to mention that, despite having mods installed, this issue was happening before I installed any mods.

Any advice, tips or otherwise solutions would be greatly appreciated.

• I've had this too, on multiple maps. It's sporadic, and I have no idea how to reliably reproduce it, seems completely random. As frustrating as it is, it is quite rare, and I just ALT-F4 and restart the raid. Would be nice to find a fix though so hopefully someone provides some insight.

• I'm on the same version and have run into this several times. The most annoying thing about it isn't how you can't loot anything for the rest of the raid, no. Its actually that once this bug happens you then have no ability to trigger extracts that require things such as turning on power. I've only had this bug occur to me on customs (so far), and after this happens if you attempt to turn power on and leave to the factor exit it will not work. The power switch will activate but the server doesnt register it or something. So even if you go to the exit after turning the power on, the exit will stay locked and present the "power must be turned on" message.

• kikirio

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Its a BSG issue I am afraid, nothing we can do about it, and has been about since time immemorial.
    I am going to close this one I am afraid. alt F4 is the solution (at least you keep your gear and just lose a bit of time)

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!