JustNU Core

• JustNU added a new file:

THIS (AND MY OTHER MODS) WILL NOT GET UPDATED ANYMORE ON ACCOUNT ME (JustNU) LEAVING THE SPT-AKI COMMUNITY

ALL OF MY MODS ARE UNLICENCE AKA PUBLIC DOMAIN, SO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO UPDATE/IMPROVE/TAKE OVER THE DEVELOPMENT IS FREE TO DO SO

I HAVE ALSO UPDATED SOURCE ENTRY FOR EVERY MOD OF MINE, IN CASE YOU WANT THE GITHUB REPOS

A mod that required by my mods. Very barebones and kinda useless for other modders, as I have pretty specific goals.

• Hey so I always get this error whenever I install one of your additionalclothing or additionalgear mods. I have no idea what's causing this problem and I also have tried the older additionalgear / additionalclothing mods that didn't require your core mod.

I'm running the latest 2.0.1 SPT.

TypeError: Cannot set property 'AddGearBlack_6B13' of undefined

at Function.AddItemRetexture (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\A_JustNUCore\src\justnucore.js:28:72)

at Object.onLoadMod [as AdditionalGearBlackModule] (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\Z_AdditionalGear_BlackModule\src\additionalgearblack.js:14:14)

at Function.executeMods (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56092:28)

at Function.load (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:56040:15)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:47451:15)

at Function.load (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:57170:27)

at Function.main (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:46148:9)

at Object.177../Lib.js (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:46153:9)

at o (D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:1:265)

at D:\Games\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:1:316

also I have tried removing all other mods except your core mod and the additional gear mod.. and still got the same error

• JustNU added a new version:

-Updated to 3.3.X

Only functions concerning clothing retextures are working for now

-Fixed wrong mod version
    -Updated to 3.4.X
    -Implemented item retexture functions

- Copy trade offers function won't copy quest assorts anymore
    - Fixed server error when a trader has no assorts upon calling trade offers copy function
    - Added a check for flea prices
    - Remove locale assigning from item copy function

- Updated akiVersion to 3.5.X
    - Refactored Add Clothing Functions (sorry folks who used it, you will require a full rewrite)
    - Added quest assort check, should be more compatible with custom traders
    - Updated license to UNLICENSE

- Copy Bot Weighting now rounds up and not down, TLDR: you'll see more retexture stuff (and see some of them for the first time, since when it rounded down some items were caused to have a weight of 0, thus never actually spawning on bots)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!