Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• I can't get the "load last loaded preset on launch" option to work on the top bar "options" drop down.

Every time I open the value editor I have to manually select my preset and that option goes back to being unchecked even though I checked it the last time I opened the editor.

Check the option, then load the preset, should work.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• not sure what this error is trying to point me to

Read comments, that's what you get for pioneering 3.5.4

• I have the same problem its happening when i check the "loot CheckBox Eneble"

Comment section, my respond to WoBra.

• The_Katto added a new version:

• I'm not understanding number value of [bot spawns] or [bots to pmc converter in %]. I tried to spawn a bunch of pmcs factory along with scavs as a test run but anything barely spawned in. please help, thanks!

Well I figured that out I'm just slow. Ok new problem :D changing individual item properties I'm not sure what to put in the mod correctly. I see the example of how to change the ammo count in a mag I'm not sure what in the code to implement 1000 round mags

• I'm trying to troubleshoot why SVM's setting of same faction hostility chance doesn't work for me anymore (it used to, I'm on SPT 3.5.4 with SVM 1.6.3). I have same faction hostility chance set to 0% (with a ratio so there are more enemy faction than same faction), but in raids my faction are 100% aggro each and every raid.

I've ruled out mods I use that I thought possibly could have been involved by removing them. Still get engaged by my faction (and yet when I return fire to defend myself they yell friendly fire etc, and I'm like yeah exactly).

Looking in my profile.json and searching for "USEC" I see it stores a bunch of values keeping tally of my usec kills and a list of dogtags I have in my inventory (I note those entries identify the killer i.e most often me). I wonder if there's a value elsewhere in the profile (or other file) derived from that (or other) information that's hard locking my faction as aggro in raids despite what I set in SVM, or if SVM's hostility chance setting isn't working as it should or expected for whatever reason.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Update: Also tried on a new profile on clean install. First time I met a same side PMC it was friendly, but within a few raids I was once again getting shot at by my faction without any provocation whilst having svm's same faction hostility chance set to 0%.

<3

Edited 2 times, last by Statue: Update ().

• Hey there!

I noticed I was getting no raiders in Reserve especially when I pulled the lever for any sort of power (bunker/depot doors), so I decided to enable the bots menu on SVM and cranked the spawn chance up to 70. I pulled the lever and one raider spawned, I killed it, and while looting, I kept seeing raiders spawn in the corridor and a total of 6 raiders spawned. Could this be some sort of bug or is it intentional?

• Hey there!

I noticed I was getting no raiders in Reserve especially when I pulled the lever for any sort of power (bunker/depot doors), so I decided to enable the bots menu on SVM and cranked the spawn chance up to 70. I pulled the lever and one raider spawned, I killed it, and while looting, I kept seeing raiders spawn in the corridor and a total of 6 raiders spawned. Could this be some sort of bug or is it intentional?

Not really sure what exact thing you call a bug here.
    There is default chance of 35% for 2 to 3 Raiders to spawn, then there is another roll for another 2-3 raiders with 25%.
    Those values can also be multiplied by bot amount setting in pre-raid menu, yet it's hard for me to tell what are those exact values.
    SVM alters both default values to what you've set, that's why the spawn chance override menu marked orange + raiders fields are highlighted.
    Reserve by default has 4 waves of Raiders AI, 2 of them related to Train zone, other 2 to command zone, their chance are 35, 40, 35, 25.
    You can see the values and what's causing them yourself in:
    Aki_Data\Server\database\locations\rezervbase\base.json

• Hey, sorry, I typed a lot of shit and none of it made sense.

I can't for sure determine if it's 100% related to the mod or not - What I'm trying to say is that raiders are in fact spawning, but they spawn while I'm looking at them or in the same room as them, instead of just spawning somewhere out of sight in the bunker and patrolling.

It happened several times, I pull the power, a raider spawns in the bunker control room, right in front / next to me.

Edit: Unrelated, but just tested this out a little further. I went into a raid, both as PMC and scav, whenever there's raiders around I can constantly hear them say "Scav over there" (regardless of me being PMC or scav), and I'm getting instantly nailed as soon as I leave cover, they actively seek me out.

PS: Sorry if this has nothing to do with the mod, I wasn't sure where to post it.

PSS: Thanks for the swift reply and help!

• Yeah no, my mod doesn't alter their spawn locations and behavior, although they are intended to spawn very near you, that's how they made by bsg design.

• Does this mod not work with other mods? Just downloaded SPT and this mod with the Realism Mod and neither mod works. This mod will pop up after launching the server that the file is in the wrong folder to move it to a different folder, then when I move it to the folder the server launcher says, the mod does nothing still. So I close game and mod menu, try to launch the mod menu and it says it's in the wrong folder. So it's either the server launcher is saying it's in the wrong folder and it's not or the mod is moved to the right folder and the mod thinks it's in the wrong folder. Never played with mods on any games before so it's weird I tried putting the files in both folders and neither option worked.

• Does this mod not work with other mods? Just downloaded SPT and this mod with the Realism Mod and neither mod works. This mod will pop up after launching the server that the file is in the wrong folder to move it to a different folder, then when I move it to the folder the server launcher says, the mod does nothing still. So I close game and mod menu, try to launch the mod menu and it says it's in the wrong folder. So it's either the server launcher is saying it's in the wrong folder and it's not or the mod is moved to the right folder and the mod thinks it's in the wrong folder. Never played with mods on any games before so it's weird I tried putting the files in both folders and neither option worked.

Sounds like you're maybe installing to wrong folders. Here's how a correct working SVM install looks in the directory/folder structure, so you can check yours looks like that (and if not, install it so it does - don't worry about the name of my spt folder or svm folder as those might be named differently for you and that's fine, it's the structure of the folders within folders that I'm drawing attention to here):

SVM INSTALL
    Image SVM INSTALL hosted in Freeimage.host
    freeimage.host

Note that, as in the image, when correctly installed, the svm 'upper' folder is in SPT/user/mods and SVM's launcher gfve.exe is in that folder SPT/user/mods/SVM/

(Most mods install this way, and are generally zipped to allow them to land in the correct folder/s after unzipping in the folder directed by the instructions. Some have, instead or as well as, a dll that will end up in SPTfolder/Bepinex/plugins/ (typically a .dll and sometimes other folders). Basically, read the installation instructions very carefully for each mod, as they can vary and the folder structure is critical to them operating correctly).

Realism generally doesn't go well with SVM since both changing a lot of in game values - if you really need to change something via SVM while having Realism you should have SVM loaded into the game first, loading order is in alphabetical of mod folder names.
    Be aware that Realism will override certain values that mod works on.
    Other than that - read commend above if you installed those correctly to begin with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!