Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• Is there an option so that I can sell items without 'found in raid ' on flea?

Nope, can't recall have I tried this before or not, maybe it's hardcoded to be this way so.
    I'll look into it but no promises.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Nope, can't recall have I tried this before or not, maybe it's hardcoded to be this way so.
    I'll look into it but no promises.

That would be really great! <3

Unfortunately the alternatives - mods marking everything in your inventory as FIR - are all deprecated. :/

• That would be really great! <3

Unfortunately the alternatives - mods marking everything in your inventory as FIR - are all deprecated. :/

Maybe profile editor can do that, I am not aware.

• Anyone run into the issue where bots dont spawn for a while until about 4/5 minute mark then when they do its only 2/3 and sometimes boss and they just spin in circles shooting at the ground?

This is starting to confuse the living hell out of me as I cant find any sort of settings or variable config to fix it.

Possibly other mods interrupting it? Albeit all i have is the kawaii mods, maid store, priscilu, atr201, and all clothes.

Just done more testing and only now realised its throwing the bellow

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.getDynamicModPool (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.chooseModToPutIntoSlot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotEquipmentModGenerator.generateModsForWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotEquipmentModGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

• Speaking of spawns and error: Nothing to do with SVM rather mods that adds equipment to spawn on AI, even tho it's only a piece of error above, you can tell already by it.

• Speaking of spawns and error: Nothing to do with SVM rather mods that adds equipment to spawn on AI, even tho it's only a piece of error above, you can tell already by it.

Yeah I figured thats what it was, Im just curious if anyone with these mods or similar mods that may be causing it. Im thinking its probably the r201 but disabling it didnt change things oddly.

• does anyone know what the normal loot chances are?

Quite obscure question.

AKI doesn't have precise loot pool as life EFT does, so some chances may vary.

By default svm has the same values as vanilla Aki does in terms of loose loot and containers, which is 1 on every field.

Give me a more definitive question if those 2 didn't helped you.

• I'm trying to change the value of tracers for example a 5.45 BT bullet, i typed this in the "Stash and Item" section. And type this.

"4a040010faa0f76c82052161:Tracer:true

4a040010faa0f76c82052161:TracerColor:Blue"

when i boot up the server it says the following:

"SVM: SVM is lacking loader file or there is an error, mod is disabled

SVM: If it's Syntax error, edit it manually in loader.json or/and edit values with GFVE properly

SVM: If it can't find module(loader), run GFVE inside mod folder and create it, duh

C:\Users\anopi\Music\mmmm\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\Loader\loader.json: Unexpected token a in JSON at position 743"

the 734th word is "4". 4 from the id for the bt bullet. what am i doing wrong?

• Each line should open and close with a quotes, you've missed one after first line (don't forget comma), look for examples again.

• okay, you were right. but now i get this:

SVM: Custom properties failed to load, error of the code:TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

i am clueless.

• Any other lines you had there, are you sure IDs match the bullet you want to mod?

• I'm pretty confident I got the right Id for the bullet. I went on profile editor and got the ID for the BT bullet that way. I did get the id right. When I'll get home I'll make sure I don't have any more lines in there. But I'm not sure if the command is right? Tell me if it is. Thanks.

• Got time to check ID on PC - user issue as it's finest.
    I don't know what kind of BT bullet you were looking for, but none of them have ID of yours.
    To be precise - that ID doesn't exist in DB, therefore I may assume you took UID of that ammo pack you have in your profile.
    Here's 5.45 BT
    56dff061d2720bb5668b4567

Here's 7.62x54R BT
    5e023d34e8a400319a28ed44
    Sadly I can't recall any other BT ammo, rather 7.62x39 BP, which is
    59e0d99486f7744a32234762
    Could you please use Item finder webpage next time?
    https://db.sp-tarkov.com/search

I'm pretty confident I got the right Id for the bullet. I went on profile editor and got the ID for the BT bullet that way. I did get the id right. When I'll get home I'll make sure I don't have any more lines in there. But I'm not sure if the command is right? Tell me if it is. Thanks.

Just in case, here's how 5.45 BT example.

"56dff061d2720bb5668b4567:Tracer:true",

"56dff061d2720bb5668b4567:TracerColor:Blue"

• Oh, I actually had no idea how to find those ID's that's a big help. I'm sorry for all the inconveniences I've caused. I might ask more in the future, right now i want to mess around with custom tracers. Thanks a lot.

• yep encounter another issue, the tracer for the BT hasn't changed. the server at least boots up with no issue, that good. I though it was because BT already has tracers and its red, so i figured maybe if i tried another bullet like 5.45 BS it might work.. It didn't work. need help again. sorry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!