Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• Hello, I saw your comment that you have updated the mod to version 3.8.0. I hope that it will not have the same error as mine.

Естественно.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• GhostFenixx added a new version:

The web in the shambles for me, I'll edit and monitor when the initial wave will be more chilly.
    SVM 1.8.0 For SPT-AKI 3.8.0

A lot of stuff have changed, I will try to add most of changes later on.
    Have fun.

• Not sure yet, it flags it as if field was empty or undefined, I couldn't reproduce it.

• Hello,

greed.exe does not launch. Is there anything to do? the file nevertheless has all the authorizations.

It only requires x64 Windows and .Net core 6
    Check Windows Event Viewer, it can potentially show what is causing Greed to crash on launch.

• I just reinstalled everything though (mod + .net 6)

No clue for now, I need more info, preferably on English as well. There was a case of application error related to different languages but I am more that sure it should be fixed by now. Currently you're only one with the app crash.

• image.png?ex=66210365&is=660e8e65&hm=9c30dc3674a198ede1855e3c0be64eb7f2451daf0590c23085b21db895e0cc7c&

Trying to make a preset and SVM greets me with this. All others included by default load fine.

EDIT: Did some testing on H4 and it appears editing loot multipliers seem to break things. However, I do not think I have any loot multiplier altering mod.

Here's my mod list

1. Pixel painter
    2. RPG-7
    3. Door breacher
    4. Expanded Task text
    5. More checkmarks
    6. SVM
    7. Thermal and NVG overhaul
    8. level rewards from tortured chunk
    9. Virtual Quest loader
    10. Welcome gifts
    11. SAIN
  • image.png?ex=66210365&is=660e8e65&hm=9c30dc3674a198ede1855e3c0be64eb7f2451daf0590c23085b21db895e0cc7c&

Trying to make a preset and SVM greets me with this. All others included by default load fine.

EDIT: Did some testing on H4 and it appears editing loot multipliers seem to break things. However, I do not think I have any loot multiplier altering mod.

Here's my mod list

1. Pixel painter
    2. RPG-7
    3. Door breacher
    4. Expanded Task text
    5. More checkmarks
    6. SVM
    7. Thermal and NVG overhaul
    8. level rewards from tortured chunk
    9. Virtual Quest loader
    10. Welcome gifts
    11. SAIN

It flags not the loot multiplier but airdrop crate contents, specifically - amount of guns in mixed container.
    Is there a chance one of the mods removes any of them?
    I can actually check for them if they exist before doing so, it's just unusual there is something that removes them.

• Hello here's errors i have, looks like lot of us got it.

There's only one thing not working it's the fleamarket. Didn't change anything about that on SVM.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'upd')

at ItemHelper.addUpdObjectToItem (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1663:19)

at FenceService.randomiseArmorModDurability (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:963:33)

at FenceService.addItemAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:630:22)

at FenceService.createAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:516:18)

at FenceService.generateFenceAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:447:14)

at TraderController.load (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:63:35)

at TraderCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:22:31)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

at ItemHelper.addUpdObjectToItem (C:\snapshot\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1663:19)

at FenceService.randomiseArmorModDurability (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:963:33)

at FenceService.addItemAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:630:22)

at FenceService.createAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:516:18)

at FenceService.generateFenceAssorts (C:\snapshot\src\services\FenceService.ts:447:14)

at TraderController.load (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:63:35)

at TraderCallbacks.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:22:31)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

My bad just fixed it, it was because i erased fence blacklist, put it back, and everything working fine !

• That one means your fleamarket fence blacklist is empty, that field marked purple for a reason.

Edited once, last by GhostFenixx ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!