Returns to the desktop after starting the launcher

• The original game won't start either. But at least it shows the loading screen. SPT doesn't even show the loading screen. One second the screen goes black and it goes to the desktop.

I already checked the original game files and it's still the same.

I think it's time to uninstall the original game and download it again.

I'll let you know if I succeed. It must be a problem with the original game because SPT-AKI with the 12893 of the game works without problems.

• I did a fresh install of the original game. It still didn't work.

I deleted the configuration files and so on in C:/user/Documents/Battlestate, from .../appdata/local/Battlestate and .../appdata/roaming/Battlestate and the ORIGINAL GAME IS WORKING.

SPT-AKI with the copy of that folder that IS working still doesn't work.

• I’m the FAQ section, there is a section on this and asks you to install 3 .net versions, did you do that?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Solved, or rather disappeared.

Yesterday I started from scratch, deleted everything, both the EFT copy and the SPT-AKI.

I copied back the SAME EFT files, re-downloaded the AKI, re-installed the NET Framework (didn't install any) and it works.

Either the AKI was downloaded corrupted or it was decompressed wrong. This is the only possibility.

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!