Posts by OrigamiMaster52

I figured out how to do it but it was a REALLY roundabout way to do it. I had to select an incompatible folder in the profile editor so that a prompt would come up with all of the required files/file paths and then individually change them to the original SPT folder except for the profile, which was in the MO2 overwrite folder.

How would I go about using the profile editor with Mod Organizer. Selecting the SPT directory doesn't have the profile because it is stored in the folder created by mod organizer. Selecting the folder where it's stored obviously doesn't work either because it doesn't have all of the files necessary.

I have this same issue while using the realism mod, I have not done nearly as much testing as you probably have but the issue is still prevalent

Whenever I play on Lighthouse as soon as the Rouges spawn they start shooting their primary gun endlessly. when I kill them they have no ammo left but are still shooting(I know they have infinite ammo) so I cannot loot it, and also their guns are at 1 durability. the same thing happens on scav raids as well. It's annoying because then there is no point to loot them as the good ammo is gone and the gun is trashed. also even if I am in full view of them they won't shoot me and will continue to shoot the sky above them making them really easy to kill thus removing the interesting part of the map. I have tried doing it with no mods and they do the same thing.

I thought I had this same issue, but when I started keeping track of my xp to edit the lost amounts into my save file, I realised what was actually going on.

Say you had 100,000 xp before a raid and during the raid you got 5,000. The end of raid level progress bar would show you going from 105,000 up to 110,000, before the character screen correctly showing the 105,000 figure it should have been, so you never actually lost that xp but it was certainly pretty confusing as the end of raid screen essentially counted it twice.

Would keep an eye on your xp stats over a couple of raids and see if you've got the same thing happening.

i had noticed the same exact thing with my game and got super confused thank you for explaining

Why would it be a joke? If I have the faction wrong let me know. But there is a faction that when I play online they don't shoot at me. Thought they are PMCs though.

I just don't see why you would want to play a shooting game but then also not want to be shot at, just defeats the whole purpose

Hey, so I tried to load up the mod after re-installing SPT, but it it saying that the folder im selecting doesnt have the server in it. Which it is.

the name of the server exe for SPT 3.0.0 has changed so you have to change the name of the server exe from aki.server.exe to just server.exe