Posts by VoidIvory

Very detailed answer! Thank you for much for the info.

Vector 9x19 in new version is broken :)
    the weapon behaves incorrectly when firing

Even on the new version, there are constant crashes from the game in hideout
    crash and broken vector -

Just tried it, can confirm this fault.
    The .45 version does have significantly more horizontal recoil

I'm trying to use the newest recoil mod with the current realism mod, is it ok if I disable the weapon overhaul, delete realism.dll, and then delete reliasmbridge.dll? Do you think it will cause any issues?

And also just wondering when is the new patch of realism mod going to come out :D

Interestingly enough, I found my game crashed 2 times across 2 weeks of playing, they all happened in woods and all happened in ZB-016 extraction point. Both times I was sitting near the Jaeger's mission stash (the broken crate where you place food and water). Either that place has magic or my OC is just not stable and that place just happens to exploit the flaw.

Seems like I got some airdrop errors pointing towards the realism mod folder, I shouldn't have installed any mod that modifies the airdrop, realism seems to be the only one. Can you please have a look? Thank you.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'min')

at AirdropLootgen.createRandomAirdropLoot (J:\SPT3.6.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\misc\airdrops.js:114:84)

at AirdropLootgen.myGetAirdropLoot (J:\SPT3.6.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\misc\airdrops.js:56:76)

at LocationController.result.getAirdropLoot (J:\SPT3.6.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:136:46)

at LocationCallbacks.getAirdropLoot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\LocationStaticRouter.js)

at LocationStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at AkiHttpListener.handle (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at AirdropLootgen.createRandomAirdropLoot (J:\SPT3.6.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\misc\airdrops.js:114:84)

at AirdropLootgen.myGetAirdropLoot (J:\SPT3.6.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\misc\airdrops.js:56:76)

at LocationController.result.getAirdropLoot (J:\SPT3.6.1\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:136:46)

at LocationCallbacks.getAirdropLoot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\LocationStaticRouter.js)

at LocationStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at AkiHttpListener.handle (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

anyone else having issues doing no place for renegades? I ran a few raids and ran into a few highly geared scavs but none counted as raiders,

I have fins spawn changes turned on btw but not the gear changes

I know that in vanilla SPT there used to be a problem where the raider spawns on reserve in the bunker were broken and there was a mod to fix it <that's outdated now> but since 3.0 I haven't done this quest so I'm not sure at what point it broke

I think as long as this mod is installed, no matter what settings you enable, rogue and raider's properties will not be as they should be.

Fin added a new version:

Fin

Hi Fin just found out that the rogues and bigpipe are still not spawning incorrectly. All "rogues" are still spawned as PMCs and bigpipe is still a random pmc. I've isolated all the other mods and disabled all irrelevant settings but difficult changes.

debug hash is here

= DEBUG HASH!! If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and =

= paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!: =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

= =

xĀā,6924436190181214,28993ę5ĕ30665ēĐ637ğ97Ė3ĆĘ,Ĉ3ěĦĒ2ĤĉĨ,ę3Ė0802775Ď11,87Ĉ671čą9ğĤ,5Č6Ňġļ5ĽĆ2Ĕ5Ħą6041ĺ623Ņćĝū8đ45ĠŅ|ŅŴ,0,|assaultŸpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcŸŷǨŶ,ŵǬǫǮ0.5Ǯ1DZŶ.ŜŴšǮ2ŷǭŅŷPMCsǪŷ

ǫǵǾdzȅǯȌȊŜ3ȋǩŷǘƗſŸ|ƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȝǁƸƫƢƤȤƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀȫȠƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ƖǚtǜǞȪƎBigPȶ,exUȻųǮDzũǪ2Dz|ŷ5ȔɕǫɘɑǗŅȑɝĸĮĔȋųŷİȘ5ɐ0ɘČǫŌȘǗɩɚɬǽɯǗ|ɧɓȘŷēǗȐȘ-ɞȔŵȔȘǧǪŵ7ȈDzʊɖʃʎɻĸɘȑɔɸɢɠŵēǸŸɗŒɬɪɴɮɘǗ9ʠȘɭńʣǼĔɘŜɽ|ʮʀũŜɎǿŸʆəǽdzŷǸǩ8ɔȑ6ȘŜ˂ʘȋŵ|ʝŁʧʦʤɵʣ|ʥɳʧˏɰŧʞ˃ʐǗʼɛɡɾŒʲĮ8ŸŜŜɔpumǟƅȗǗŸʄȎǮˉděcc5ba4bĘŊ4ŘɫĞ˦cdeb229d7fɫće7ce1ňʇ|mapnameshƎƾƬƽƕtet̡mwƱhƢm̙ȄʹʈȌʺ˰Dz̶ǧ.ˣȊʄ.˅ũǩŅɿɞ̴Ŝʼɣ͈˦ǩDz̸ɣĝȓ̵ɒɫ͒05:ɩ:͔ŜaƊȼ͞͝lͣ͟͢͡ȍ white blueBG

= =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

Did you put caps for PMC? that might be the issue

Hey Fin, I think since 3.1.0 they changed the default PMC type to followerBigPipe for bear and exUsec for usec pmcs. But for the "gear" section the default categories is still "bear" and "usec", is there a chance you may want to update the default for those people who are unaware of this?

I'm afraid I don't have a file that fully describes all the settings (And the current 'default' template doesn't even use the full range of settings bots have available), as the names are the ones BSG has set them to. FAIT has some notes I took about a few of them in its changeAI function (Though they're very old, and all based off my observations so they may well be wrong), but unfortunately the only way to get a grasp on the bot settings is really intuiting what the name might mean, and trial and error.

I will play around with it for a bit, thank you so much!

Hey Fin, noob question here, I just tried to get into FAIL and found maybe half of the attributes I do not understand, I've already been through the readme txt file but it doesn't seem to have any descriptions about attributes, just wondering if I'm missing something here.

An example here is "Accurate speed"

Thanks for the help