Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• No, theres error messages that talk about mods and magazines not spawning but THATS normal. I've been using FAIT for months with no problems, I understand what the errors mean. now there are literally NO SPAWNS FROM FAIT AT ALL. don't be so condescending if you don't know what you're talking about

• this error still comes up restricting FAIT from making spawn changes and reverting back to default spawns from SPT AKI.

I even tried enabling the advanced spawn config by setting the it to "true". still get the same errors...

= =

xĀā,7955667386096906,2002591Ĉ3264ĝ8,51ĕ088Ď2972141ă62Į27Ċ3Ėě33,ļċđĩĶ7Ĥ81ıĥćĤ2ċĞ78544ľ489ŗ3635049315,4Ŋł19Ŗ5ĨĮăİŧ8Ą0ĭĭċĽ|0,Ÿź,|assaultżpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ|ŽſƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcżıŸıĽňŹ.ĢǬDz,ǰǷ.ǴǯľĕǶĔǭŹǾŻPMCsȂżƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetȑmwƵhƦmmžż2ǾǷȥȁǰȤŢȀȤǻȭȧǬȁǜƛƃż|ƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙǝƜȻDžƼƯƦƨɂƻƢƯƱƳƵnjDŽɉȾƾǀǂǛǥǧǩ,ƚǞtǠǢǫȧ0.ēĽŜĔŢŷľŸǛǭɫ|ıœǛǮȶɳœȤǰɯŸśȶŤ,ŐɼŸĩȶǛɽɿʄʁɮ|ɻĘȶŸɱ|ȯǛ-ňēɯȈ|ȶżŻǰ7DZĢʝʌɦɹţɮɺɮɥȶĽʏȦɶǾ|ɦʢ|ʂ1ĖȶʳʵǛǛɿʴɮʻʸǛǽ4ɮȤʏʑ|ʓǿɠȱ|ƉȵǛʚȨȥŸɷʛʸĽʕʐ,˘ǰʪģʮɦńȶđǶʿˣŇʉ|˦˥ǭʴʃŌģ˃ŸʱʈɴľȶȪɴĢŕȣǾɨpumǣˍƄˏʖȱʛ˟d52cc5ba4bşĉ˂ŐĖĒȪcdebĴ9d7fĖc̘e7ce17ɱɫȡpȌȎȐȒ,Ȕƒaȗșețȝȟȡȇɩ̈ŻȀǰ˲ˑıɯ.ɷǶ͊͌ɷ.ȫǵ1͍ɢʕɰʎǾȤdzţĔ͙ȁȤȤ˓͝ɦ͆ȫ͝Ĺ̓ˑŻĦȁ̓5:Ć:ʵȤaƎɚͶ͵lͷͺ͹ͻͭ, white blueBG

= =

• this error still comes up restricting FAIT from making spawn changes and reverting back to default spawns from SPT AKI.

I even tried enabling the advanced spawn config by setting the it to "true". still get the same errors...

= =

xĀā,7955667386096906,2002591Ĉ3264ĝ8,51ĕ088Ď2972141ă62Į27Ċ3Ėě33,ļċđĩĶ7Ĥ81ıĥćĤ2ċĞ78544ľ489ŗ3635049315,4Ŋł19Ŗ5ĨĮăİŧ8Ą0ĭĭċĽ|0,Ÿź,|assaultżpmcboƄfollowergluharžƀƂƋƍƏƑƓƕƗrscouƝƎƐƒƔƖƘsecurity,ƌƪƠƭƣsnipeƸƞƫrkojaƿƷƹƟƒƀƿtƘǃƺƒbƂlƷ|ŽſƁƃgrƧp,beǓuưcżıŸıĽňŹ.ĢǬDz,ǰǷ.ǴǯľĕǶĔǭŹǾŻPMCsȂżƉtnameshƒǂưǁƙtetȑmwƵhƦmmžż2ǾǷȥȁǰȤŢȀȤǻȭȧǬȁǜƛƃż|ƆƈƊǔǎơƮƙǝƜȻDžƼƯƦƨɂƻƢƯƱƳƵnjDŽɉȾƾǀǂǛǥǧǩ,ƚǞtǠǢǫȧ0.ēĽŜĔŢŷľŸǛǭɫ|ıœǛǮȶɳœȤǰɯŸśȶŤ,ŐɼŸĩȶǛɽɿʄʁɮ|ɻĘȶŸɱ|ȯǛ-ňēɯȈ|ȶżŻǰ7DZĢʝʌɦɹţɮɺɮɥȶĽʏȦɶǾ|ɦʢ|ʂ1ĖȶʳʵǛǛɿʴɮʻʸǛǽ4ɮȤʏʑ|ʓǿɠȱ|ƉȵǛʚȨȥŸɷʛʸĽʕʐ,˘ǰʪģʮɦńȶđǶʿˣŇʉ|˦˥ǭʴʃŌģ˃ŸʱʈɴľȶȪɴĢŕȣǾɨpumǣˍƄˏʖȱʛ˟d52cc5ba4bşĉ˂ŐĖĒȪcdebĴ9d7fĖc̘e7ce17ɱɫȡpȌȎȐȒ,Ȕƒaȗșețȝȟȡȇɩ̈ŻȀǰ˲ˑıɯ.ɷǶ͊͌ɷ.ȫǵ1͍ɢʕɰʎǾȤdzţĔ͙ȁȤȤ˓͝ɦ͆ȫ͝Ĺ̓ˑŻĦȁ̓5:Ć:ʵȤaƎɚͶ͵lͷͺ͹ͻͭ, white blueBG

= =

you checked your config on errors into code?(Better way to do it with Vscode, check all configs for sure). You broke something 100% with unproper settings, wrong numbers or smthg else. Btw are you on aki 3.2.0? Because i see a lot of guys, who make all time the same mistake, they play on aki 3.1.1 or older versions and update Fait into latest versions each time with unhealthy stupidity )

P.S. Some times another mods broken, but Fait react on them like if Fait have errors. So if you are using other spawn mods or mods with bot\ai\map settings, time to check them too

• Unfortunately the way EFT is built, bots can't roam outside their 'zone', and no mod has yet managed to fix or improve this.

Hi Fin) I noticed, that on lighthouse we have new zone, called Zone_Island with default exusec spawn, you ll update advanced spawn config with that spawn zone?

o7 I will now, thanks for pointing it out.

Running into an issue where I'm seeing this error spammed upon starting server.

"

Unable to find spawn limits for bear, falling back to defaults

Unable to find spawn limits for usec, falling back to defaults

"

theres about 40 lines of each of those upon server startup and now FAIT spawn changes are completely broken.

[snip]

You're likely using an older version where I'd forgotten to disable some debug lines that simulated bot generation. Grabbing the latest version should fix that.

It's why I mentioned I'm running on 3.1.1, I just figured it would be compatible with it but I guess it's not, thanks anyways.

Unfortunately not, there were some internal AKI references and names that changed. Not all mods used them, but any that did, like FAIT, can no longer be backwards-compatible with 3.1.x versions.

This isn't a FAIT-specific error, but I should be able to put in a workaround anyways.

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.24.3 for AKI 3.2.x

1.24.3 - (August 14, 2022)

• Improved default PMC AI difficulty
      • Mostly recoil handling
    • Experimental changes to default Rogue AI difficulty
    • Slightly improved automatic fire accuracy for all bots
    • Rogues should no longer wear USEC armbands
    • Added Zone_Island to the advanced spawn config
    • Added a new group "Goons" to the default advanced AI config
      • This doesn't affect the default difficulty of the Goons, but should just make it easier for players who want to modify them to do so
    • Restructured miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories inside the advanced inventory config. It should work now?

Known bugs:

• Setting the bot amount to anything but 'As Online' may cause bots to fail to spawn at all
    • When doing scav raids, PMCs may not be hostile
    • Setting the server time doesn't do anything
  • Xd Fin, you forgot to add Zone_Island) I mean this zone in shoreline as default, but it must be into Lighthouse too like new one.( I have a question about Ai advanced config, i understand, that i can tweak boss AI with that, but how it works with main Ai settings?

P.s.
    Zone in lighthouse

Zone in shoreline

Edited 2 times, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Xd Fin, you forgot to add Zone_Island) I mean this zone in shoreline as default, but it must be into Lighthouse too like new one.( I have a question about Ai advanced config, i understand, that i can tweak boss AI with that, but how it works with main Ai settings?

P.s.
    Zone in lighthouse

Zone in shoreline

Oops, my mistake. I edited the advanced spawns from the wrong .rar file. Should be fixed now.

• Hi, Great mod, loving it, just one simple question, it is possible to disable PMC's in some areas? I need to kick them out of bunker on Reserve, instant spawn here for them and raiders are dead before i can even run here. Thanks for help

• Hi, Great mod, loving it, just one simple question, it is possible to disable PMC's in some areas? I need to kick them out of bunker on Reserve, instant spawn here for them and raiders are dead before i can even run here. Thanks for help

You can use advanced spawn config instead of default Extra waves settings. It's in config\advanced spawn config.json
    you can add every possible bot into waves (default already in that config, just tune their count, min and max bots into 1 wave etc). About zones - you ll see each zone have 1 or 0 weight, so 0 is No spawn in that zone, 1 is default for zones, so it will be really random for bots) For example i ll use Bigmap - for quest in dormitory you ll need to kill pmcs, so just make dormitory more then 1, maybe 3 or even 5, PMCs will spawn here more often. Same for disabling spawn, i dont want to see sniper spawns on Sniper zone 3, i ll make 0 and they'll not spawn anymore here.

• Thats happening after " all PMCs are BEARs.

can someone help ?

• Thats happening after " all PMCs are BEARs.

can someone help ?

What version of Fait are you using and which AKI?

• You can use advanced spawn config instead of default Extra waves settings. It's in config\advanced spawn config.json
    you can add every possible bot into waves (default already in that config, just tune their count, min and max bots into 1 wave etc). About zones - you ll see each zone have 1 or 0 weight, so 0 is No spawn in that zone, 1 is default for zones, so it will be really random for bots) For example i ll use Bigmap - for quest in dormitory you ll need to kill pmcs, so just make dormitory more then 1, maybe 3 or even 5, PMCs will spawn here more often. Same for disabling spawn, i dont want to see sniper spawns on Sniper zone 3, i ll make 0 and they'll not spawn anymore here.

Ok, thanks a lot, and one more question, how is bunker with D2 switch called in game's code? xD im little dumb

• Hey Fin, I think since 3.1.0 they changed the default PMC type to followerBigPipe for bear and exUsec for usec pmcs. But for the "gear" section the default categories is still "bear" and "usec", is there a chance you may want to update the default for those people who are unaware of this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!