Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• The ai seem very bugged for some reason with this mod, i'll fire at them and they'll just walk around as if I'm not firing at them or they'll just never raise their gun towards me and when they do they cant hit the broad side of a barn, i've attached my ai settings and i get no errors in my server settings i've also attached my mods folder.

Any help would be appreciated

I also have this problem.
    They will fire at me initially, but they'll stop firing at all after they get hit just once. Sometimes running away for cover or just standing still.

My other mods are:
    Lua's fleamarket
    KMC's SVM (Using Hideout, Trader & insurance tabs; Mod compatibility is on)
    SeeItemValue

• Hey Fin, sorry if these have been asked before but there is a loooot of comments to go through

I have a few small questions:

1. What setting do I need to modify so I can guarantee that PMC bots spawn with either an Armored Rig or Armored Vest? Right now my % for both settings is 75 but they still sometimes spawn without one or the other

2. I have set the weapon durability for PMCs to [[80, 100], [100, 100]] but they still show up with broken weapons at 50%, Is this setting affected by the progressive gear or did I do something wrong?

4. I've noticed that bots tend to spawn with a ton of injectors; is there a way that I can curve this so the amount is smaller and more present in PMCs than scavs?

3. Are the settings above affected by the gear progression option?

Thank!

• Hey Fin, I think since 3.1.0 they changed the default PMC type to followerBigPipe for bear and exUsec for usec pmcs. But for the "gear" section the default categories is still "bear" and "usec", is there a chance you may want to update the default for those people who are unaware of this?

It doesn't matter, FAIT accounts for that internally. You're likely to cause errors by adding those bots to the default list, actually, because then those changes will for sure affect Big Pipe and regular Rogues.

The ai seem very bugged for some reason with this mod, i'll fire at them and they'll just walk around as if I'm not firing at them or they'll just never raise their gun towards me and when they do they cant hit the broad side of a barn, i've attached my ai settings and i get no errors in my server settings i've also attached my mods folder.

Any help would be appreciated

Could you two paste your debug hashes as text, please? That's the best way for me to replicate issues.

1. Set the armored vest chance to 100%. If they spawn with an armored vest, they won't spawn with a rig. If they don't spawn with an armored rig, then they will spawn with an armored vest.

2. Yes, progressive gear overrides that, and most other gear settings

4. I believe that's an AKI issue. You can blacklist the injector's IDs, but I'm not aware of another way to affect that right now.

3. Yes, as mentioned above, most gear settings are overwritten by progressive gear. The only ones that aren't that I remember are ammo quality, whether they'll use mod-added weapons / gear, and backpack size.

• Could you two paste your debug hashes as text, please? That's the best way for me to replicate issues.

= =

xĀā,745ą426103538Đ,Ć63ċ65918332Ě,1ĉ37669789ĝ4Ī,4Ĝ52Ĥ1ĈĔ3Ħ7,Ĝď9080IJ75Ě11,840055ijĥĴ94Ĺ34ĩ9ĪĔ50Ĭĕ5Į5ėĿĞ9ĩ5ĐĞăąŋĽŔňĩ8ĥ,|0,ŴŶŲassaultŲpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŲ-0.ŞŴ1.1Ş2.ėĠdzņǵǴǷǬņǨ3dzĝǫ,2ǿǿǺ,PMCsŵȊ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȔmwưhơmmŹŲ2ǸȨȃȊŷǶǶȧǼȭȫŸźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȴƗȻǀƷƪơƣɂƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɉȾƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝŲȱǨ6ĺĒŴ2ŞųĺŴǖǫɪ|ņ4ŲɮɣǖņǼɰȧǶɮŴčɱąŇɧ|ʼnŇɭǖɾ8ʀʂĿɱ|ɼɦɱŴɰǖȯɱ-ǵɢɲȄ|ɱŲȬdzĹǨ8ăɤʣɺĮɭɻɭǼʀɶɱȱɷdz|ŚʤʱŞĽɱŌ,ʶǖǖʸʺʴʹʄȁʦɱȧʑ|ȧȧǖʕȀɪǶɪʛɨȪċȀĠʨɿŲǼʗˇ,˚ȱȱʱŴłɱDzċɭˢŅʄ|ˤŊɱ˧˓ʻ2ʪɭ˂ʲɫ˜ɭɵ˄Ēʔņ2ʑɸ˻|pumǞƄžːɠȊɹ5dıcc5ba4bŘĄľŚŊ6ȧ5cdeb229d7fŊcŊ0e7ce1ĄʜŲȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƍaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉˑ̋Ȳ˒ȊǪǷų.ʡ˞Ƿɡɟ˃ǿʓ˹͖Ȋˈ͚˔ʲŴŞ͌ȯˬŷȂ͚͉ͣ5:Ō:ˬȧaƉɚͰͯlͱʹͳ͵dzŴ white blueBG

=

• xĀā,745ą426103538Đ,46716Ď778573Ě3,1ĉĞ669Ě9324ĩĒ3č27ĊĈ6įĦ7,įď9080ı751811Ē1ď0ĄīľĢď2Ĺ489Ŕ3ĵ50Ĭ315Ē5ėľ219œ5ĐŢăŖİ252ńĐ729,|ņ0,ŷņ|assaultŴpmcboƂfollowergluharżžƀƉƋƍƏƑƓƕrscouƛƌƎƐƒƔƖsecurity,ƊƨƞƫơsnipeƶƜƩrkojaƽƵƷƝƐžƽtƖǁƸƐbƀlƵ|ŻŽſƁgrƥp,beǑuƮcŴŹ,ŐĠņǮġǰǯDz.Ŷ.ǭĹ2ǪǹǰǪŶ,PMCsŸȄ|ƇtnameshƐǀƮƿƗtetȎmwƳhƤmmżŴŐDzDZǼȣŷȦȣǯǬȨȄŷǚƙƁŴ|ƄƆƈǒnjƟƬƗǛƚȶǃƺƭƤƦȽƹƠƭƯƱƳNJǂɄȹƼƾǀǙǣǥǧ,ƘǜtǞǠŴǾǵ6Ĺ,Řǫŝ|ŷ3ȭɤġɧņ4ȱņĠǙɮĒǫȣŵɥɣ|ą,ěȱ4ŷľȱǙɹɻʁɾɧ|čɢȱŷɬǙȪǙ-ǮɞŵȤ|ȱǩȄǯĸ0.8ăɠŷɡɵĒɧɥɧĠɷĠʌʓǯɬȡŴɡʡ|5ŝļȱʳ,ʵǙǙʷʹʲʴʆǻɽȱŐʪŐŐʏņǻʫȅʖɨǽɩɳċĹɾɣĠʒ|Ő˗ȢȢʲŷŁȱėɩɧ˟Ņʆ|ˡċˣŝ˥ʀ2ʧɧǻʱŷ6ɪɟʍɠȱʐǫʌʮɣpumǡƇȰǙɛȥʘǰʲdŭcc5ba4bĩĔɽě0̘6Ő5cdeb2Ųd7f̘c̘0e7ce1Ąʗ|Ȟpȉȋȍȏ,ȑƐaȔȖeȘȚȜȞȃˎ̈ȧˏǾŝˏɤʜȫȢʛʒɫȧˉɟɱǺȄˆ͗ɳɡʠ˸ŷǬ̘Ȭ͗͠ͅǪȦ5:ʳ:͠ŐaƌɕͮͭlͯͲͱͳȤ white blueBG

• I'm experiencing similar issues with the AI not shooting me, but in a real stupid way. It seems they will look at me and "engage" me, but they alternate between looking at me and looking down at their feet and firing straight into the ground. One of them once looked at me long enough to hit me with two rounds, but then proceeded to shoot into the ground while I walked up and executed him. I've seen this behavior on both PMCs and Scavs, but have not witnessed any bot-v-bot fights to know if they're doing this at each other as well.

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

= =

xĀā,745ą426103538Đă2583951446ď182,1ĉ37669789324ī,43č2ĥęģ3ħ7,IJď9080Ĵ7Ę811,29ŀŅĎĤą6ĥ6Ļ4Ī9īĜ50Į315İ56ĔŁ1ŊėĐ2ŇĤ68ĦĜĖ17čĥ,|Ň0,ŷŷ|assaultŴpmcboƂfollowergluharżžƀƉƋƍƏƑƓƕrscouƛƌƎƐƒƔƖsecurity,ƊƨƞƫơsnipeƶƜƩrkojaƽƵƷƝƐžƽtƖǁƸƐbƀlƵ|ŻŽſƁgrƥp,beǑuƮc,exUǧǒnjrBigPƾǀ|-0.ŞǸ.ēŸǺġǺŞŇŇĠĠȅǿ8ȃǽŞǹ8ň.Ȅġġšȓ2ŷŶȓșŹŸŴǪǬƯǮǃDZdzǵ,ǦȡǣǑŵȚȭȒȘȓ3ňȮȭĠȲȒțŴƘǜƂǙƄƆƈȢƹƠƖȻƚɂƪɄƢƤƦɈƟƬƢƯƱƳNJǂɃɐƼȦǙȪrȧǭɆǝǟuǡȬȯ.ŒȲřňŞ|ŷ3źɭġɰŇ4ŴȬȲǙũİȳȒŵɮɬ|ą,Ȋɶ4ŷŀɶǙʂʄʊʇɰ|čɲɶŷɵǙȶɶ-ȄŒɥȝ|ɶŴșȒĺȎăňŷɪ|ȗ,ʨʩʧɰɩɶȲʕʜĠɵȇŴɪʬ5Şľɶʻ,ʽǙǙʿˁ|˄ʏʔɰʵɶȆʘũɬȯŴʟʜȸŷȇ˖ʇɬȲʛʩ,˜ȒˋʷˆŷŃɶʄċɰ˥ņʏ|ȕ˨ɶ˪ċʉ˲ʬ˴ɰȜɹĻˌʫˎ˞ʕʷɬ˓ȸȝȰŇˆd52cc5ba4bŗĄĿř006Ġ5cdeb2ʼnd7f̖c̖0e7ceŰʕźmapnameshƐǀƮƿƗtet̷mwƳhƤm̯sŴȜȰ͊ȴʧȝɽʤ̃̃ǹʛɴȜȈȷ˺ȰĠ˖ȳ̙͝ȜŞȍȳɯ͌̅ȝȗͦŸ5:ʻ:̖ɻaƌ,Ͳlʹͳ͵ͷͶ͹ș white blueBG

= =

=============NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR============

• Hi, one more question: it is possible to somehow force Boss things (like golden TT or Sturman Key to spawn 100% times? run into problem that everytime i kill boss, no this "special" item on them. Thanks for awesome work and help.

• Having issues where I can't even open the server, I have multiple mods installed and if i removed FAIT, the server opens and all the text appears. If i have FAIT, only the following appears before the server crashes:

[2022-08-18T02:36:02.520Z] info: Importing configs...

[2022-08-18T02:36:02.550Z] info: ModLoader: loading mods...

I tried it with only FAIT and no other mods installed, same issuem, server pops up for half a second and closes.

currently on 1.24.3 of FAIT and 3.2.1 of SPT

• FAIT may not work on 3.2.1. I won't have time to really check for a couple of days, though.

Edit: Did a super-quick check on 3.2.1, and it starts up for me using the default config, and my own personal settings. Can you paste your config settings in a spoiler? I don't have time to test a bunch of config settings on my end, but I can at least try your specific setup that's having problems.

Hi, one more question: it is possible to somehow force Boss things (like golden TT or Sturman Key to spawn 100% times? run into problem that everytime i kill boss, no this "special" item on them. Thanks for awesome work and help.

I don't believe FAIT can do that right now, unfortunately

Edited 2 times, last by Fin ().

• Hi, one more question: it is possible to somehow force Boss things (like golden TT or Sturman Key to spawn 100% times? run into problem that everytime i kill boss, no this "special" item on them. Thanks for awesome work and help.

You can go in to the json files for loot Aki_Data/server/database/loot/staticLoot and you will see a huge list of item with their ID's but unfortunately I don't know which one is for Golden TT, Schturman key or anything high tier you will have to dig in to this yourself. I believe if you raise the "relativeProbabilty" value you will have a better percentage chance for that to spawn in raids but I haven't tested this myself.

Roach

• You can go in to the json files for loot Aki_Data/server/database/loot/staticLoot and you will see a huge list of item with their ID's but unfortunately I don't know which one is for Golden TT, Schturman key or anything high tier you will have to dig in to this yourself. I believe if you raise the "relativeProbabilty" value you will have a better percentage chance for that to spawn in raids but I haven't tested this myself.

These items id's

Golden TT: "5b3b713c5acfc4330140bd8d"

Shturman's stash key: "5d08d21286f774736e7c94c3"

The archive that you need to edit probably is: "Aki_Data/server/database/bots/types/bossbully.json"

Edited once, last by Spectr0h ().

• That's probably a better way of doing it as this way you can physically edit the AI's inventory but if you use a mod that changes inventories there is a chance for errors just to make you aware.

Roach

• Idk why, but i have a lot of PMCs dont respond on actions from player or bot, they just speak and do nothing. I tested it on 3.2.0, on 3.2.1 All tests made mostly on Factory_day, i dont have Lua spawnrework. I thought it's a problem with Lua customs spawnpoints, but even without this mod many Pmcs just stand still (but i found a hint, used only Aggressive PMC behavior, so maybe 1 or 2 pmc will be motionless). I ll test it without Fenix_no esp mod, but i dont think its affect FAIT a lot, because bosses and scavs fight with me

xĀā,745ą426103538Đ,325ĔĔēĄĆ4ē,6Ćğ149009Đ81,2ĉ1Ąęě0ęĩ3Ĵ8ģ8027751ĨijěĭąĕıĽ044,ĸŇĵĺ34ċ5ĦĒľ947ĺ69ċ30ĎĪ363ģĭĎĕŏœ|0,ūūĩ|assault,|pmcboŷfollowergluharűųŵſƁƃƅƇƉƋrscouƑƂƄƆƈƊƌsecurity,ƀƞƔơƗsnipeƬƒƟrkojaƳƫƭƓƆųƳtƌƷƮƆbŵlƫ|ŰŲŴŶgrƛp,beLJuƤcŸ-0.5,ĩ1.1ǣ2.ĞǤǭǡ9Ǥ.2Ŭ.ǰdzǡ8DZdzǥ.ʼnǡ3ǭĺŮ,4ȃȃĩūAƂǭůŽtnameshƆƶƤƵƍtetȕmwƩhƚmműŸǦǣǦʼnǦǥĪȌȯȭȀȇȯǻĒȯŭŸƎǒŷǏźżžLjǂƕƢƍǑƐɁƹưƣƚƜɈƯƖƣƥƧƩǀƸɏɄƲƴƶǁƹNjƂɕljƘƾƩLJǏǙǛǝ,ȺƐǔǖ,exǜƥ,ȥƺsȥnȧǭȩǧȄ,5ūĔŸūŝŸŪǤūǏĩʼnʊȶʍȀʼnȵůċĒǣǏąŊʖ|ȅŊʉǏʛǣ8ʚʜĸʆ|čʕʆūʌ|dzȀʗĪʌȭʉʆɺȭĩǹȨŊĒūʥ|ʔʀʪɿʞȀ6ʆȀʚʷɾȵ|ˁ7ʞ5ǣģʆˑ,˓ʟˍ˒ː˚ʦ2ūˁǏdzʬdzdzʊʮʖʳŸʵʿȰʈȮʔ˰ĤŸʼnˆǏ˅ʆˊˊ|˓˗|ʢʈʞ9ȩʔ˘˿ċ́̃ʞʭˈʞ˞˃˂ʞijʆʮ̓˴ʉ˩|˫ˊȸȭˍdĕcc5ba4b9šĄ0ʢĤ06dz5cdebī9d7fĤc̭e7cełĝĭḁddĨ66̺ŏ̟7̳9̢ɿd6e6aŞ̧̥šľ̫4f58dū̯ĭ8Ǚ̷Ĥʀ2ēdaŏʢdǰ̯0ċ̂7͢82͖7̾ś1abf˥ůȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƆațȝeȟȡȣȥsʃŬΙȈΙȸ̜ΜΚʃ.ʹȌDzǺȷǫɺ2ǾΟΝάήέΰȁʱαέ˞δ5:ˑ:˲dzaȋξlɪοσρπǮ, white blueBG

P.S. Temporary fixed it by editing src, mod.ts, Akipmc to lowercase (followerpigpipe) and made agressivebots from cursedassault to followerbigpipe. Ai behavior for PMC only aggressive. But i still have dome bots with "friendly" behaviour, or they don't move at all(

Edited 3 times, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Starting game i get this error

TypeError: Cannot read property 'raidMenuSettings' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'raidMenuSettings' of undefined

at Function.runOnGameStart (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4282:22)

at Object.action (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:75:30)

at $79469d862e09d5e9$export$1d24e66a30f2c3c6.handleStatic (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:14229:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:14545:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:14535:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:16220:38)

at Inflate.cb (D:\Program Files\SPT-Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:16246:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1327:12)

• FAIT may not work on 3.2.1. I won't have time to really check for a couple of days, though.

Edit: Did a super-quick check on 3.2.1, and it starts up for me using the default config, and my own personal settings. Can you paste your config settings in a spoiler? I don't have time to test a bunch of config settings on my end, but I can at least try your specific setup that's having problems.

I don't believe FAIT can do that right now, unfortunately

Ive solved the issue, I didnt have winrar downloaded so i was using a .rar online converter, and it wasnt converting it correctly, the .json file was empty. But i downloaded winrar and it worked that way.

• Guys I am using LSR and I would like to change the difficulty of the bots (all of them) without changing what is in LSR to do this I decided to use FAIT only I have a problem because I do not know how to use it. (I don't understand English I use a translator to talk to you etc.) Is anyone able to explain to me in a spatial way how to use FAIT. Thank you to everyone who helps me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!