Posts by pitAlex

pitAlex added a new version:

Updated mod to clean up some of the code and sameSideHostileChance (number) with sameSideHostile (boolean). Also added sniperChance(number) to specify the chance of each individual sniper in a map to spawn.

This is an update in an attempt to try to fix the Usec bots being hostile. This makes the rouge bots (exusec) also friendly as that seems to address the issue. At least in my tests in lighthouse, it worked. You also must exit the game and enter back, even clear your "victim" list in your profile to reset them if they start shooting you.

Ensure "exUsec" bots do not have a list of revenge bot types in order to deal with issues where Usec bots become hostile.

Attempt to fix an issue with Usec users having same-side bots turn hostile if they kill a rogue bot.

Version bump to 1.1.5 and remove the setting for "CAN_STAND_BY" as it conflicts with another bot mod.

Fixed an issue with the waveSpreader causing invalid numbers for min/max time for a wave.

I found 2 parameters that seem to allow them to go beyond their spawn zone when they follow you. However, as I initially suspected, if there is no AI path they won't be able to move beyond a point. Arm yourself with patience because they move slow and if you run too far ahead, they will give up and go their own way. Second, you have to experiment and see up until where they have the path as in some maps there just won't be any AI paths that connect 2 zones. Also, it seems these parameters make them "expand" their patrol radius so you might find a bot in a place you normally wouldn't. I haven't tested much.

Fixed wave spreader incorrectly calculating raid time resulting in spawning almost all bots near the beginning of the raid.

Updated code so that boss chance multipliers are not dependent on the wave multipliers settings.
    Added "wave spreader". Two new config values:
    - spreadWaves - flag to turn it on/off

- spreadWavesLayout - specify how the waves will be spread out. The default is [20,40,20,20] which means 20% of the waves in the first quarter of the raid, 40% in the second quarter, 20% in the third quarter, and 20% in the fourth quarter. This takes into account the "EscapeLimit" value of each map so if you have mods that increase the raid time, put this mod after that in the mod order so it takes effect. Otherwise, it will use the default limits set by the server. If the raid time is 30 minutes or less, the layout will not be applied.

I got it working. I think the profiles are more than just the json now like something else happens when you make it. What I did is copied all the necessary things from my old profile into the new and now the tab is working. In the following screenshot, I highlighted what I copied: https://imageup.me/q46
    In addition, you must also copy "Level" and "Experience" from the "Info" object. After that, change the username and nickname of the new profile to match your old one. Also, notice "id" key after the "SurvivorClass" key. That id should match the name of your new profile's filename (exclude .json extension).

Updated to AKI 3.5.0 to include streets to tarkov bot spawn configuration

Hello,

I've upgraded to 3.5.0 and managed to transfer my 3.4.1 profile over and everything seems to be working. I did 2 raids, no issues. I got only 1 problem. In the character screen, I cannot go to the "overall" tab. Once there, my character isn't loading, and neither are the stats, nothing. The rest of the tabs also stop working except for "gear".
    I am trying to understand where the incompatibility lies that makes this happen because if I make a new profile, the "overall" tab will work.
    Does anybody have an idea? I don't really want to start from scratch. Or at least a way to transfer the stash and level to the new profile if it cannot be moved altogether.

pitAlex added a new file: