Posts by rockahorse

No need to apologize about reporting broken stuff to me. I care about my mods and the experience my players have with them. The mods are supposed to be fun. Your reports help me keep them that way.

I'm at work currently so I'm not able to take a look directly atm. But it's my last day before the weekend so I should have time to clear out all the kinks.

Everyone. Go into the questassort.json file and delete the line for

"GC_Cerberus" : "GK_26" - this is an item for a future quest that hasn't been written.

I thought I removed it entirely.

- that should fix the issue until I get home to release the update.

Currently have 6 eyes on it right now.

Progress update - We know it has to do with the Trader changes Chomp made. The enum required I import this enum and add the trader to it.

-If you comment out the line adding the trader to the enum in the mod.ts - you can get to the loading screen, but the messages don't work. (Which means no rewards - no bueno)

-We don't know why. As of right now, I am still unable to replicate the error at all on my end and have to rely on the info from the users with the error in order to troubleshoot it.

2023-08-03 07-03-39.mkv

Some guesses as to where to go from here

- It may have to do with VCQL needing to be updated. Since the error appears to be happening when it reads the quest names in GKs questassort file. - Gonna try getting this updated to see if it fixes the issue.

- Chomp may have just broken quest assorts and we'll have to wait on him to fix it (please do not harass him in the spt discord to fix it.)

Did you modify the code at all. I'll need a list of what changes you made to figure out specifically what was going on.

If all you're trying to do is fix it, just re-install the mod. lol

Yeah, so far at least from what I can tell, is the base cache issue is more a nuisance than anything game breaking. Tip managed to fix it but it ended up causing the issue for other items for people. So we rolled that update back.

My theory is a similar function would need to be added to the other item mods where the items are pushed into the base cache.

I haven't done a whole lot of testing on that front though. So I'm not 100% sure if that will fix it.

Holy shit, amigo! I do not deserve this generosity. Keep this up and I'm gonna feel obligated to pay you. Seriously though. Thank you for everything. I have gone ahead and added you as an additional author, that way when you have fixes like this you can just upload them. I've already gone ahead and uploaded the current one though.

The Russian translations were done by Djanbolt, who has been mia. Since I don't speak Russian either I was unable to do the translation. I don't trust Google translate to accurately do the quest info unlike with just the items.