SPT Realism Mod

• Oh don't worry about my change, I'm just a fan of the mod and like tinkering.

With those 3 now installed, my play through is amazing.

I think I have found my pillars for spt.

Cheers for the help and responses to random questions.

As for the random logic I probably didn't understand the helper function behind that. Will revert all changes locally other than the ammo configs.

• That's good to hear! It's a great feeling when you get the mods you want to use working together. I've been using POOP today for a few test runs and I've been enjoying the extra challenge of it.

No problem at all on the question, glad I could help.

I'll be honest, my code isn't the best, I've basically been teaching myself to code using this mod project, so I don't blame anyone if they're confused by my code :D

• If I inspect the ops core side armor on the flea it's tagged with blahblahblah, has some very odd stats like 17/2 hp and then freezes my game (not crashing but can't leave the inspect screen.) It's not that big of a problem for me since I never use the side armor but thought you'd want to know.

Player level: 12

my other mods are:

Optic rework
    BetterBackpacks
    SeeItemValue
    SVM
    Amands graphics
    GamePanelHUD (disabled in bepinex config)
    Helmet lights
    FOV
    immersive raids
    Bushwacka

• One of those mods is doing something funky and strange, or maybe somehow it's leftover from a mod you previously had installed?

FcRuDSx.png

• I just checked again today and the armor points seem to be correct now, or maybe I was just seeing things. As far as the freezing, I don't know much about modding but if I had to guess maybe "KMC see item value" could be causing the freeze. Since it does make the price show up in the inspect view. I'll find some time to check some other items to see if it's happenning with anything else.

• I don't reckon doing anything related to handbook/inspections, keep me in touch if you find the issue.
    Currently there is a single report related to ragfair offer generators in SVM that i haven't checked yet, usually it would throw an error in the server terminal, if you got one - drop it here and we'll take a look is it related or not.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• The .dll breaks the game when using shotguns: when you reload a shotgun nothing happens, and your character gets stuck in some kind of state where almost all interaction and inputs are disabled and really the only thing you can do is run around. I've tried enabling/disabling the shotgun mastery setting but it doesn't seem to do anything. Only fix is to remove RealismMod.dll

• The .dll breaks the game when using shotguns: when you reload a shotgun nothing happens, and your character gets stuck in some kind of state where almost all interaction and inputs are disabled and really the only thing you can do is run around. I've tried enabling/disabling the shotgun mastery setting but it doesn't seem to do anything. Only fix is to remove RealismMod.dll

Hi could you show me what config options you have enabled/disabled?

• has anyone found a fix for between this mod and lua spawn rework with big pipe spawning all the time. I use this mod over lua's but i sure miss it

Unfortunately Spawn Rework is quite out of date at this point. I spoke to Lua about this bug but he's unsure about exactly is causing it, and it doesn't seem like he's going to update his mod any time soon. Best I can do till he fixes/updates it is try and offer more config options to hopefully figure out what exactly is causing the conflict.

• Hi could you show me what config options you have enabled/disabled?

Here's my RealismMod.cfg, is there anything else I could show?

My modlist is nothing too special:

Code: Mods
    ACOG4Life-OpticRework
    HideoutArchitect
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.5.0
    Kiki-CameraRecoilRemover
    Kobrakon-UltimateClearNVGs
    ServerValueModifier
    SPT-Realism
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.6
  • Here's my RealismMod.cfg, is there anything else I could show?

My modlist is nothing too special:

Code: Mods
    ACOG4Life-OpticRework
    HideoutArchitect
    KcY-SeeItemValue 1.5.0
    Kiki-CameraRecoilRemover
    Kobrakon-UltimateClearNVGs
    ServerValueModifier
    SPT-Realism
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.6

Sorry could you also send me the config options from the config app? It's located in the SPT-Realism\config folder

• Sorry could you also send me the config options from the config app? It's located in the SPT-Realism\config folder

Here is my SPT-Realism\config\config.json:

Quote from config.json

{"realism":false,"buff_helmets":false,"armor_mouse_penalty":false,"headgear_conflicts":false,"recoil_attachment_overhaul":true,"mastery_changes":true,"malf_changes":false,"movement_changes":false,"fall_damage_changes":false,"med_changes":false,"revert_med_changes":false,"bot_changes":true,"increased_bot_cap":true,"realistic_boss_health":false,"realistic_boss_follower_health":false,"realistic_raider_rogue_health":false,"realistic_cultist_health":false,"open_zones_fix":true,"pmc_difficulty":true,"boss_difficulty":true,"bot_names":true,"cyrillic_bear_names":true,"tiered_flea":true,"flea_changes":true,"trader_changes":false,"airdrop_changes":false,"all_examined":false,"remove_inraid_restrictions":true,"legacy_recoil_changes":false,"bot_testing":false,"bot_test_weps_enabled":true,"bot_test_tier":1,"all_scavs":false,"all_USEC":false,"all_bear":false,"all_PMCs":false,"dev_mode":false,"guarantee_boss_spawn":false,"disable_flea_blacklist":false,"no_fall_damage":false,"logEverything":false,"unstuck_GS":false}

• I can't think of why these config options would freeze a reload. Do you remember which shotgun it was? Maybe try it with the "realism" option enabled.

I've tested a lot of the shotguns now and it happens with all the ones I have tried including MP133/155 and magazine based ones like TOZ and Saiga. The only shotgun it didn't happen with was the MP-18 single shot.

You are right - enabling "realism" option makes this bug go away. The bug only happens when "realism" is turned off.

• I've tested a lot of the shotguns now and it happens with all the ones I have tried including MP133/155 and magazine based ones like TOZ and Saiga. The only shotgun it didn't happen with was the MP-18 single shot.

You are right - enabling "realism" option makes this bug go away. The bug only happens when "realism" is turned off.

I've made some changes to the config options for the next version so hopefully that fixes this bug if 'Realism' is disabled.

• Fontaine added a new version:

• *Update*

Disabled the Spawn Tweaks in bot settings and the error seems to have go away.

Been getting errors with bots loading and i've narrowed down the bot settings in realism to be conflicting with one of the mods I have. Seems to be an issue with bot loadout and inventory.

I've tried removing the following mods I think might have caused the conflict with the bot settings.

POOP, POOP Variety, TrapsAIO, Immersive Raids, SWAG, Loose Loot Containers, and Lua's Spawn Rework.

Error persists without them.

[2022-12-06T18:21:04.516Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_max_count')

[2022-12-06T18:21:04.516Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_max_count')

at BotWeaponGeneratorHelper.createMagazine (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\BotWeaponGeneratorHelper.js)

at ExternalInventoryMagGen.process (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\weapongen\implementations\ExternalInventoryMagGen.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.addExtraMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateByCondition (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\BotController.js)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\BotCallbacks.js)

I've noticed when this error occurs no bots seem to spawn on the map. Disabling Realism's bot settings seems to fix it but I want the tiered loadouts.

Mod list

Client/Server Mods -

1- AILimit - Limits AI activity outside of specific range - Helps with performance

2- Amand's Graphics

3- Tarky Menu - This is a cheat menu for testing purposes.

4- Realism Mod .

5- Faupi Hideout Architect

6- Faupi Munition's Expert

7- KcY See Item Value

8- Kobrakon ImmersiveRaids

Mods -

1- Trap's AIO

2- SVM - Only have Safe Exit enabled.

3- Clear NVGs

4- K-9 Case Vendor

5- LootinLooseContainers

6- RaiRaiRaichu's All The Clothes

7- SamSWATS- HeliCrash

8- SamSWATS- FireSupport

9- LocalDBWebsite

10- Trap's Path To Tarkov

11- Trap's Progressive Stash

Quest Mods -

1-MegaruIsComing

2- Trap's CustomQuests

3- Virtual's CustomQuests

4- Martinb's Darker World Questline

5- Lavax's The Double Agent Questline

Bot Specific Mods -

1-POOP

2-POOP Variety (Hurt Me Plenty Settings)

3-SWAG

4-Lua's Custom Spawn Points

5-Extended Bot Spawn Points

Anyone got any idea which one might be conflicting? Kinda don't want to go through the tedium of booting it up one by one.

• Thanks for the detailed report. Have you tried with just Realism Mod installed to confirm it's working by itself? Also I'd imagine you're using the latest version of Realism Mod and SPT 3.3.0?

The error sounds like either there's a faulty magazine ID (it's trying to find _max_count of a magazine that does not exist) or another mod is changing how weapon generation is handled. Not bots will spawn if a bot generation error occurs.

What map(s) have you had this error on?

The mods that I think could be the culprit would be a lot of the one's you've tried already: POOP, POOP Variety, SWAG, SVM (sometimes these sorts of mods make some changes even without being enabled in the config), Trap's AIO, LootinLooseContainers (looking at code, it messes with magazine loot gen).

Some of those other mods may make some unexpected changes, it's hard to know for certain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!