Posts by Basuro

I don't think so, sorry. My mod overwrites all the bot control values, which are also modified by the other mods you mentioned.. So the last mod that modifies the values wins, I guess...

Basuro added a new version:

Added insurance return chance configration. Default is 80% return chance.

Updated to work with the new bot file layout from AKI.

Big thanks to Leppelin!

The reason is that AKI has a "your-stuff-was-taken-by-someone" chance for insurance - like in the real thing.

It can only be changed using a mod or by recompiling AKI from source.

It might be a good idea to add a setting to this mod that lets you change the chances...

Bumped version number and compatibility setting, rest is unchanged since it works.

Hi!

The config file controls the PMC difficulty, the rest of the bots are controlled through the Tarkov UI difficulty selection.

It seems Tarkov doesn't apply the selection to the PMC types, which is why that needs to be set through config.

Fixed bot difficulty selection:

In the config, it stated the difficulty settings are "Easy", "Medium", "Hard", "Impossible" and "AsOnline". This was wrong.

The correct values are: "easy", "normal", "hard", "impossible" and "AsOnline".

This update fixes the comment in the config and the handling of the setting in the server.

Maintenance release. All that has changed is the console output.

Added configurability through config/config.js:

* Difficulty

* Scav/Raider to PMC conversion rate

* USEC/BEAR ratio

* Ratio of same faction being hostile

Updated target SPT version

Updated SPT target version to match 2.2.1

I tried putting the scav AI into the PMCs. Now they're OK, maybe even a little weak.

I was hoping to restore the 12.11 PMC AI with this mod, but the changes to the game itself seem to ruin that undertaking, new ways the bots can think and such...

Tomorrow I'll add a few more features to the mod and release - I guess - the final version.

Trust me, I'm having a hard time getting the PMCs to work right (or even understanding how the configs interact with each other) ;)

Replaced bosstest.json (BEAR class) and test (USEC class) difficulty files with the files named bear and usec.

In my tests, it seemed to work. No more total laserbeaming, not completely full auto to head/eyes, but bursting shots to the whole body.

Please report your findings, I really hope this works :)

Yep. It seems the PMCs "brain" has been replaced with either the raider or rogue one. I'm looking on how to get them back to PMC. I got a few hints from the devs but not enough to go straight to the target, I need to test. Don't wanna bother the team for this.

Rest assured, I am testing. I want to play enjoyable raids, too ;)