Posts by MrHighLife

MrHighLife added a new version:

changed the file path to make install easier

MrHighLife added a new file:

Hey! I'm running into an error while trying to start up the server, it seems like it keeps throwing an error when it finds an issue reading some of the JavaScript files, or maybe it's completely unrelated... I don't know why it keeps throwing this error, my buddy said he had it and he has no idea what he did to fix it but it didn't work for me.

Here's the log

are you using this on 3.7.1? because it only works for 3.7.0

god pls, now is exit the 3.7.1, pls he is a man, he has him life. stop ask eta. let him live a life... if you wait a week you don't die :|

grow up not everyone is a dick, i was asking a question in general not forcing him to update it straight away

i managed to fix it by using the auto installer for SPT-Tarkov, for some reason doing it manually causes some kind of weird bug. However now I have another problem haha! the guns have 0 recoil and the sounds for the guns are broken (acting like they are suppressed) or just have no sound at all

Sorry for pestering you, iv cleared cache and the problem is still persisting. The only mods iv got installed are Realism, SWAG, SAIN and Waypoints, iv also tried it with just realism and still having the same problem

Same thing here, the mod creator said this:

So his items will reappear when you hit lv10 apparently. One thing I'd like to add if Civiciam sees this is that I can still purchase the things from painter through the flea market but the items don't even show up in my stash.

Thank you for letting me know, I must have missed that

for some reason when I first load the game up on a fresh account, I can see his inventory normally, but as soon as I've done a raid his inventory goes blank iv got your mag tapes mod and blackcore etc installed

Hey fontaine is it possible to keep the player stances but also remove the hardcore traders having little to no stock? sorry if this is a silly question or has already been answered pretty new to spt

yes it is, you do it in the exe file in the mod folder

Dropbox blocked it because of too many downloads, moved it to my git repo, try downloading again

I'm not able to replicate this myself maybe others can chime in

when testing I've found that the mod called (Yet Another Miralyn Weapons port) was causing the massive frame rate drop but i could be mistaken but so far since removing that mod iv not had an issue (Fingers crossed)

How do you know that's a memory leak? Did you try Realism with no other mods installed, literally 0 other mods?

yeah, i made a fresh install to try and it still happens, as for how i know my memory problem, the memory usage on my pc went from like 45% up to 90% then the game just closed itself however i'll keep testing things and try and narrow down the cause of the problem

Did you try realism mod by itself?

i just did a fresh install of the realism mod and now everything appears to be working fine, I have no idea what caused it and no i didn't try it by itself i was going to try that next if the fresh install didn't work

thought id let you know since reinstalling the updated version, iv had nothing but really bad lag spikes in game, never had that problem with the previous version

I removed the Realism mod and all the frame drops have disappeared. All my other mods are up to date and iv not come across any of them which have caused issues with your mod

I uninstalled the previous version to and installed the latest version that's when I encounter the massive frame drops, it started out as small lag spikes in the stash space then when i went into a raid, it was basically impossible to play due to how bad the frame drops where, I'll try and replicate it and get a recording at the same time

I'm having a problem after accepting the quest to kill 5 scavs on interchange when i accept the quest and it gives me the glock, the recoil on all the guns in game go completely whack like to the point the gun shoots sides ways and in different directions making it impossible to continue playing on the same character