Posts by MrHighLife

thought id let you know since reinstalling the updated version, iv had nothing but really bad lag spikes in game, never had that problem with the previous version

I removed the Realism mod and all the frame drops have disappeared. All my other mods are up to date and iv not come across any of them which have caused issues with your mod

I uninstalled the previous version to and installed the latest version that's when I encounter the massive frame drops, it started out as small lag spikes in the stash space then when i went into a raid, it was basically impossible to play due to how bad the frame drops where, I'll try and replicate it and get a recording at the same time

I'm having a problem after accepting the quest to kill 5 scavs on interchange when i accept the quest and it gives me the glock, the recoil on all the guns in game go completely whack like to the point the gun shoots sides ways and in different directions making it impossible to continue playing on the same character

no error log unfortunately, however I've installed this before with no problems but for some reason on 3.5.7 the hit marker doesn't appear at all, i can see it when i do a test hit, but when i actually shoot a scav or pmc nothing at all, iv tried going through the settings but still nothing, not sure if it's a bug or a mod conflict etc

Edit: so i fixed it somehow not sure what caused it tbh

Leaning towards it being a Lots of Loot issue, deleted when the latest version of SPT came out, didnt have any issues, just installed the most recent version of LOL and had the issue of the white box

Same dude, i tried it the other day and as soon as i installed it and jumped into a raid...Surprise White box lmao

from my experience as i had this problem it was the dismemberment mod i believe, take it out and see if it still happens.

Edit: it could also be Lots Of Loot as iv taken that out, i'm still running JoshJ5Hawl-Superloot as it's still compatible with the current version of aki :) hope this helps!