Posts by Helldiver

Custom colors does not appear to work in the newest version. NM I guess it gets weird when you try to put more than 3 custom colors.

Helldiver added a new version:

Just a minor update to stop giving not compatible warning.

• Fixes weapon issues specifically due to handbook errors.
    • Fixed translations to be clearer on weapons.

I will be working on Quests next. Once again I ask you to put issues in the SUPPORT THREAD not comments.

I need help identifying which quests require what and at what location. Please add any information you discover about the quests so I can figure out what the means are behind a lot of this text.

Example:

QUEST: Confirm

Description: Was it correct or confusing?

I need help figuring out what these missions meant for you to do they don't appear to be correctly set up. Was the location right? What did the quest actually want you to do?

I moved it to Google Drive, but due to the file size, it may go down again. I may have to move it to github eventually. I just stayed up all night putting this together so I'm gonna finally pass out but if it goes down again I will find a place to host it again.

Helldiver added a new file:

Added optional files for more alternative images.

Forgot Svetlana uses an image location in Aki_Data just drop Aki_Data into your main SPTAKI folder and overwrite.

Increase the amount of names for both USEC and BEAR to 1000 names.

The config file keeps corrupting and I have to keep reinstalling the mod. Seems to happen when I alt-f4 and come back to play the game later. Only happens on the newest version 7.11. Only tried to play twice so can't tell if there are more issues with this or not.

3ebub7t.png

NM seems to be working now. Not entirely sure what I did to fix it.