Posts by Vengys

This does help a lot, thanks.
    But unfortunatelly i have to report, even with a fresh installed instance without Looting Bots, but SPT Realism on it still produce crashes.
    I head to further investigations, but turning off Realism does hurt. I just have it for a few days, but i happily donate this guy a kidney if ever needed. Genius.

I like your mod a lot, it adds a lot of surprise to the game, which can be, as we play with bots, a static experience after a while.

However, i like that realtime thing a lot, but would it be possible to add an option in the config, which sets the raid start times to 0:00 respectivelly 12:00? Because then one has always the option to play in complete darkness (which i prefer, i love the suspense). If that option is already there, i am sorry, and i will look for it.

Thanks in advance

I got at least the SPT Realism and the Looting Bots. I got the same issue/s, freezing with sometimes unfreezing or crashing to desk.

I assume it has to do with Looting Bots, because i had the crashes before i installed the Realism mod.

I will try it, when i am back home again.

One last question: if i delete a mod from the folder, the client seems to miss it, but that doesnt produce issues, does it? I am just curious.