Raid Overhaul

• DJLang added a new file:

• DJLang added a new version:

Changes

• Added config option to disable the secure container changes in the server config (the changes are disabled by default).
    • Add options to disable some of the events in the f12 menu. Seems to be working fine for me but I haven't tested extensively so let me know if there are issues.
    • Fixed mastery for the new weapons (sort of). They all share the M4s mastery stat right now. I'll change the mastery to the proper parent weapon in a future update but I wanted to get this fix out asap.

Added

• Caliber converted version of the STM that shoots 4.6x30mm.

That's all for now, back to the void animefingerdancing

• Getting this error, not sure what's going on. I could be dumb and missing something, but i think it's a mod conflict. When I have no mods except this one it loads fine. Any Idea what other mods could cause a conflict?

Overhauling your raids. Watch your back out there.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Filter')

at RaidOverhaul.postDBLoad (C:\SPT\user\mods\zDJsRaidOverhaul\src\mod.ts:296:90)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:13)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:13)

at RaidOverhaul.postDBLoad (C:\SPT\user\mods\zDJsRaidOverhaul\src\mod.ts:296:90)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:13)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:13)

Changelog

• Added in a bastardized version checker so the plugin will only load on SPT versions 3.7.1 - 3.7.6 (Thank you Drakia for being a legend kanalove )
    • Added in Watch Animations for when you check the time remaining in raid. Original mod is Watch Animations by SamSwat and all bundle credit goes to them.
    • Randomized the Requisition Offices assort so the shop will have a random count of each item per refresh (somewhere between 0 and 10) to simulate them finding things in raid to sell. Why? Because lore kanasmug
    • Added in the randomization of unlocked doors at raid start
    • Changed how the events were set up. Now the unlock and power on events are seperate from the standard events with their own config options in the f12 menu
    • Maybe some other things I'm forgetting but who knows kanawow

Should be compatible with everything it was compatible with before but let me know if I've broken something lol

That's all from me for a bit, back to the void  animefingerdancing

Changelog

• Fixed some code in the door events so it should be working better/not causing issues between raids
    • Added in some of the equipment from 14.0 to the Req shop. (Backpacks, helmets and skull mask/ballistic masks)
    • A little more code cleanup

That's all from me for now but some things are cooking for the next update, back to the void animefingerdancing

• I had this error trying to unpack a weapons case I got from an air drop into my stash

Hope this helps, love the mod so far!

Hotfix

• Added in a new config option to hopefully fix case space manager issues once and for all :kannatiredofthis:
    • Fixed loot boxes breaking when you try to open them (I honestly don't even know what exactly broke them in the first place)
    • Added a section in the F12 menu to turn off the door events individually to be more in line with the random event options

That's all from me for now, back to the void animefingerdancing

• I like your mod a lot, it adds a lot of surprise to the game, which can be, as we play with bots, a static experience after a while.

However, i like that realtime thing a lot, but would it be possible to add an option in the config, which sets the raid start times to 0:00 respectivelly 12:00? Because then one has always the option to play in complete darkness (which i prefer, i love the suspense). If that option is already there, i am sorry, and i will look for it.

Thanks in advance

• Got this error repeating the second paragraph in console. I've played multiple raids and only seen it once:

[Exception] : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

DJsRaidOverhaul.Controllers.EventController+<DoMalfEvent>d__34.MoveNext () (at <8c5d6d9ca29445ac809b8d2a14bed5fc>:0)

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0 (System.Object state) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext+WorkRequest.Invoke () (at <ca21460feb9c47d0ac337b9893474cc6>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class327:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:ExecuteTasks()

[Exception] : NullReferenceException

UnityEngine.Transform.get_position () (at <ca21460feb9c47d0ac337b9893474cc6>:0)

EFT.BifacialTransform.get_position () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

EFT.BotOwner.get_Position () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

BotItemTaker+Class201.method_0 () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

GClass478+Class229.Fire () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class327:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Class229:Fire()

GClass478:Update()

EFT.StaticManager:Update()

• I like your mod a lot, it adds a lot of surprise to the game, which can be, as we play with bots, a static experience after a while.

However, i like that realtime thing a lot, but would it be possible to add an option in the config, which sets the raid start times to 0:00 respectivelly 12:00? Because then one has always the option to play in complete darkness (which i prefer, i love the suspense). If that option is already there, i am sorry, and i will look for it.

Thanks in advance

Currently I only have the option to use the standard timer or the system time, I'll look into adding a static timer option in the future but no promises it'll be any time soon. It'll probably require a huge rewrite of some patches

• I haven't run into that but I'll do some more stress testing on the malfunction event and make sure I didn't miss something.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!