Posts by Kippa

We understand the concern that people have but the FAQ gives you the details you need as long as you follow the necessary steps and you don't go against them. I don't know the probability of people being banned if they have both SPT and Live Tarkov open on their desktops and if I had to guess it'd be 0 amount, but as a rule of thumb you should only have 1 of them open and not both just to be safe and not installed in the same directory but some people seem to struggle understanding this for some reason (not speaking specifically in this case but in others).

Sorry to go on a rant here but I have personally seen A LOT of people comment about SPT in YouTube videos, Twitch chats and Reddit forums etc. and most of them are sharing false information/advice to non-SPT users or to players who want to try it but haven't looked in to it properly or at all and that is very frustrating. I like helping people setup SPT and then hearing their responses to it and SPT is a good tool to have for newer players and experienced players and the modding community for SPT is awesome, so are the top brass of this project so big shout-out to them!

G'day,

okay so, I'm having an issue with my Stamina bar always being down to around 15%-25% on every raid start. I literally cannot pinpoint what is causing this to happen, I know I do have quite a few mods but I have kept them up-to-date and made sure to not modify my mods at all. I don't know how to rearrange my mods in load order (which ones belong at the top and bottom in the list). I haven't seen anyone else share this issue/bug so I guess it's a minor thing or a singular one in my case. I updated to 3.7.5 shortly after it was released to the public, unfortunately I won't have enough time to dig in to it more myself that's why I am making this thread.

Appreciate any responses.

If you are experiencing issues with QuestingBots without Realism you'll need to update your SPT with the hotfix (basically download again and refresh install).

QuestingBots and Realism mods do not work together last time I checked and I'm fairly certain it says on the mod page itself but you'd have to check for yourself. Personally I don't use Realism anymore but I know a lot of people still use it, just don't use it with QuestingBots.

I believe I have the same issue x3x3, I checked my RAM usage in the task manager on my last few raids and right before entering a raid my RAM usage would spike like crazy and a few seconds in to the raid my game would hard crash to desktop with no error messages. I could be wrong but I reckon it's ai spawning related that is causing the high RAM usage (possible memory leak due to too many trying to spawn in at the start?) and game crashes. I think I have narrowed the potential culprits to SWAG, LootingBots, QuestingBots and SERVPH's Third Person, something isn't right with all of these mods installed.

Can you try removing SERVPH's Third Person and LootingBots and do a few raids and let me know if your game works okay?

No problem my friend.

Copy that. I'm afraid to say that your profile is probably toast at this point, these kind of things happen from time-to-time if you change some things inside the json file and/or a mod conflicts with it and corrupts it.

As a precautionary measure for the future, always make a copy of your profile just in-case something weird happens and make sure you double-check that your mods are up-to-date and work properly with the current version of SPT (for example, 3.6.1).

Apologies for not fixing your issues, I know it sucks losing a profile or a saved game and having to start over again but this is all a learning tutorial on how to get things working properly and knowing how to fix them yourself or with some help.

If you need anymore help going forward feel free to DM me and I'll do my best to help you :thumbup:

Hi buddy, it's not a problem at all I like to help people!

Just from your explanation I assume your original profile has become corrupted and will not function, have you tried temporarily removing your mods and leaving that profile in its folder? Have you been in to the profiles' json file and messed with anything in there?

What I would like you to do please is go to: https://jsonlint.com/ and copy and paste your profile in to this and click "Validate JSON" on the bottom-left of the screen and let me know what it says. What this will do is show any errors or mischaracterisations inside the json file OR if it doesn't show anything wrong then the profile is most likely corrupted.

You do have a lot of mods and from what I can see you are using "y1305 items preview" and "RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.3.0" which I know from personal testing can cause the game to infinite load or get stuck at local game starting.

Further to this, I see you have "!BoopsQuestAPI-1.1.0" and "BoopsQuestAPI-1.1.1" in your mod list, I would recommend removing !BoopsQuestAPI-1.1.0 as this looks to be a previous version for that mod. Give this a try and see if it allows you to play.

It's hard to pin point your issue(s) due to the amount of mods you have and not enough information given: is there any red error text in the console? Is there any error messages in game if you press "`" (tilde key next to 1) ?

I know it's been a few days since you posted this thread, hopefully you have fixed your issues but if not please update, cheers!

This is most likely an issue with Interchange itself. BSG added their new audio system to it in 23399, which has resulted in massive stutters when bots are fighting due to the audio engine.

It's more noticeable with mods such as Waypoints, SAIN and Looting Bots enabled, as those cause bots to move around more, and thus run into each other more often.

You can still notice the stutter if you were to remove all mods (Or load up live Tarkov, and do an offline raid on Interchange), though it may not be as often due to the bots fighting less

You said pretty much everything I was going to say mate lol. I tried playing Interchange with and without mods and ended up with inconsistent results. Interchange is probably my favourite map in Tarkov but due to the poor performance I just cannot play it without screaming at my monitor lmao.

My flea market is no longer usable after the mod, also how do i activate some of the mods for the game? im pretty new to modding

Sadly this mod is no longer being updated and is several SPT versions behind, this may cause bugs/crashes/conflicts etc.. or it may not even work at all because it hasn't been updated for a very long time. I do believe KMC Server Value Modifier by GhostFenixx does a similar job, if not a better job than AIO mod, I can't say 100% as I have never used this mod.

Edit: if you need assistance on making sure your game with your mods are up-to-date feel free to drop me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Just for clarification - SPT should not be installed inside your Live Tarkov folder, it goes in to its own folder either on the same drive as your Live Tarkov or on a different drive with space available. If you have already done this, fantastic!

I took a second to look at the logs specifically the Server Log, are you making any changes to your profile whilst the sever is running? Are you opening and closing your Launcher and/or have multiple open at the same time? I'm asking so I can get more information on your issue whilst doing a little troubleshooting to narrow things down so we can help fix it. It sounds like something isn't where it should be or hasn't been setup correctly, hopefully you can provide more info.

Boroda1 I had this issue before I upgraded from 16GB to 32GB RAM for Live Tarkov, after reporting crashes, BSOD's and bugs to BSG their answer to this was to change my paging file size. This is a quote from my interaction with BSG in November 2022 - "For example with 16GB, you may want to enter Initial Size of 8000 MB and Maximum size of 12000 MB." At the time I was unsure whether or not this would help but after changing this I stopped having issues with crashing and BSOD's, you could try this and see if that helps with your crashing. I would be interested to know if this works for you or not.

The unfortunate issue with that is the mods I have aren't all updated to 3.5.2 which is why I haven't switched

If you go in to your mods folders you should see package.json, here you can change the AKI version to 3.5.2 but you may be missing minor updates depending if the mod is still kept updated.

I see what you mean but if I reinstall the game won't that delete my progress? Like how does the saving work on this Single player.

Sorry for the confusion I meant you could try doing a fresh install and copy pasta your profile over so you wouldn't have to start all over again. There could possibly be missing or misplaced files that weren't transferred or assigned to their location, I'm trying to replicate that error message so we know what might be causing it.