Posts by Kippa

Demicore - as a step moving forward it is best NOT touching the game parameters before going to a raid just leave it as default, errors like this can happen when you mess with it. As for the player Scav issue I'm not so sure, I haven't installed 3.5.1 yet hopefully someone else can help in due course. Try with a fresh profile with no mods and default raid settings.

I'm having an issue on Woods were it'll crash shortly in to the raid. My last raid I killed Shturman and his boys managed to loot their bodies but crashed, haven't played Streets on 3.5.1 yet.

Like Kikirio said it's pretty much an RNG (random number generated) type-thing with the loot on the bosses and his followers.

I did some testing of my own these last 2 days with Reshala on Customs and Schturman on Woods - out of 30 raids on Customs, 8 of them Reshala had his golden TT on his person and 14 raids his men had stims, nades, good ammo and armour. The other 8 raids were indifferent or had different results.

Schturman & his boys on Woods was a bit more complicated - I did 30 raids back-to-back with 100% Schturman with his boys, 5 raids he had his SVDS with ammo but no keys or backpack, his boys had their typical loadout. 12 raids Schturman had his SVDS but no ammo with a key and a stim, his boys had their typical loadout. 4 raids Schturman had his actual loadout, his boys however had completely different loadouts for what ever reason I'm still trying to work this out. The other 9 raids were totally normal.

I will be testing the other bosses in the coming days when I'm not at work or looking after my son but I think if more people looked in to this it could potentially make gameplay a little less RNG and more fun but I'm happy regardless.

I have an overload of BigPipe's and Nite as both bosses, Scav's and Followers. All I'm running is Lau Bot Spawn Rework and and AKi - 3.4.1 and some cosmetic mods and Armand Graphics.

I don't think LSR works for 3.4.1 so that's probably why you are seeing an overload of the Goon Squad, Scavs and Followers. I tried using LSR in 3.4.0 and it didn't work so I stopped using it but I could be totally wrong.

Have you double checked your hardware for any changes or anything out of the ordinary?

I haven't seen any other thread talking about a lack of audio so I'm assuming it's a problem with your setup until there's more information that can be provided.

Hey,

Today I downloaded and installed the latest version of ShadowXtrex - BodyBlessing's mod but I keep getting this critical error message = https://prnt.sc/wL7p2SAHDYQ-

I haven't messed with the files in any way, just a simple click and drop in to my mods folder and I get this error. Hopefully this can be addressed asap because I need this mod!

In the mods comment section it clearly says to report any issues to the Support thread or Issue thread.

Thank you in advance.

Hi MadCat,

my first question is how old is your computer? And second, do you have any background apps running that may or may not slow down your computer whilst you play?

Just from my own experience from playing SPT, 3.2.5 was running very good with/without mods and the initial lag/stutter you have is the AI being spawned in and throughout the raid but it does sound interesting that your RAM is hitting 99% and your HD at 100%, possible memory leak perhaps? 3.3.0 seems to be running the same with/without mods, the only thing is the airdrops can be weird (occasionally, but not a big issue).

I noticed my RAM usage fluctuates between 65%-96%, the higher point tends to be on Lighthouse and Interchange and when the AI are loading. It does this on Live Tarkov as well which can be annoying.

I'm not a tech wizard but it sounds like a memory leak or something not quite right with your setup, I hope someone else can help you better and you can continue playing!

I can also confirm that PMC's do not aggro against you when shot at or are in close proximity, however I have noticed on a few raids that they do aggro when another AI regardless of which type of bot and then if they survive the encounter they return back to a passive state. For me 3.2.5 was in a good place, I had encounters with the same faction who would follow me around the map and engage the enemy and then return back to me, for some reason 3.3.0 isn't as successful.

Glad you managed to fix your game. If you need any help in the future feel free to drop me a message and I will respond when I can. Happy gaming!