Posts by Khadafi

Hi.

I have a "small" problem with gear that bots spawn, firstly bots started to spawn without any rigs/armor (scav + pmc) and scav started to spawn with weapons like ASH-12, Scar. Now scav, raiders and pmc spawn without weapon and rigs/armor. I have 3 additional mods that add gear (more camo gear).

SS of my settings.

That has most likely something to do with the additional gear mod.

Check the newest update. Stuff has been removed from bots inventory because of the new inventory system. I guess if you are using the old version with aki 2.2.2 you should even see error messages popping up in the server console.

hey,

I'm using Andrudis Quest Maniac and sometimes when killing normal Scavs, I'm receiving quest progress towards killng boss minions (Gluhar Raiders Security, ...). Is this a thing with the bots behaviour feature? Would it help to just disable it completly?

Also: is it save to put "exusec" into "Raider bots" section in "AI categories" or would this result into raiders and rogues to ignore each other?

Is it possible that sniper scavs are spawning anywhere now and not just on their intended position?

Just killed a scav carrying an SVDS right next to the bunker on coastline, where he would be normally supposed to stand on top of the rock. This happened at least on "usenewspawnsystem" = true and "removevanillaspawns" = false

Hi,

there are a few mods which change the behavior of PMCs from the same side towards you (Andrudis QoL, FIN AI).

I remember it used to work for me when setting "AvoidAllPMCs" through these mods to make PMCs from my side attack me,

but then it suddenly stopped.

Since I ran out oof ideas what to to, I completly reinstalled SPT, removed all mods, went to the map´s config file and under "rules" I set "AvoidAllPMC" by hand,

After that I went to the bots config file and made only PMCs from my side spawn.

For some reason, even without any mods at all, PMCs won´t attack me, meaning "AvoidAllPMCs" no longer has an effect for me.

I even went ahead and deleted all user and temp directories for EFT.

Even on customs where this is the default setting, I´m not having any luck.

A new user profile is also changing nothing.

Any idea whta could cause this?

Also getting this error, I'll spawn fresh into a raid, kill someone within the first 30 seconds and sometimes they will have no ammo in their guns or in any of their mags. My game is heavily modded though, so I can't help all that much aside from saying I also am having this issue

I COULD be having an idea for a workaround:

Set "loadGearFromFile" to true and go to the corresponding bots file.

Now add all ammo types available in the game to the "patron_in_weapon" section and for every available magazine in the "catriges" section of the corresponding weapon. It´s very tedious but I did the same, espacially for scavs in addition to changing "ammoRemoveGood_Bad" since I wanted to see a higher variaty of ammo in general and also to add to the chance of PMCs to survive against scavs more often.

In case you are having no idea what the heck I´m talking about, let me know of a weapon that is effected and I can tell you what to add where.

It seems to be working for me, but I didn't have the chance to do more than a couple quick tests tonight. Honestly, since you were having problems with it while using a version that shouldn't have been doing anything at all, I suspect the issue lies elsewhere. ..I'm just not sure exactly where.

Man I don´t get it. I remember it working with Andrudis QoL-Configurator alone, which has the same option, then it suddenly stopped and I can´t find the reason why. Since with your or his mod alone and a fresh install it also won´t work, I suspected something laying in the user or temp folders... I´ll keep looking :crying_face:

That's very strange, because I just fixed a bug where that setting was having no effect on PMCs whatsoever, due to a variable in the config I misnamed in the release. ..That's what I get for trying to make things more legible x.x.

ok I tried it, not working still I´m afraid... :(...

Did it work for you when you tried?

Because I´m beginning to think the problem could be on my end, although I completly reinstalled aki and only used your mod....

I have to correct myself: pmcs from the same side are still not atacking me, even when set to true.

I tried it with this mod alone and no other active.

It even overrides the standard setting of customs where every PMC should be hostile, so they are frindly now.

PMCDifficultyMod_Neg3_3 set to 3

I think it's this. I lowered it to 2 and haven't seen any brainless bot eversince, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Edit: Nevermind, happens on 2 also...

On top of all the weirdness, it was a group of two PMCs. While one was working as intended,

the frozen one was an excact copy of the first one. Same name, same equipment, same level. A scav was a few meters away, ignoring him the whole time. It's almost like the bot creation progress got interrupted.

Oh and in my Opinion there are way to many raiders now, at least on factory.

Is there a way to reduce their numbers with the new spawn system?

And when setting newspawnsystem to false, PMCs are absent again, at least for me on coastline.

Thank you very much for the new version and espcially for adding the possibility for PMCs of same side to become hostile.

I can also confirm PMCs spawning for me now, even with new spawn system set to true.

But I experienced something strange in the first two rounds I played.

I found PMCs (bear) just standing still, not moveing and not even having their weapon equipped, while their team mates very shooting at me right away. I even went and stood right in front oh them: nothing, not even a step aside...

Any idea what could cause this?

AI in general seems a little strange now. They just go full auto, everytime they spot someone, until their clip is empty, even at very long distance...