Posts by Kobrakon

Kobrakon added a new version:

Updated for 3.4.0

also fixed some internal issues with random exceptions

I've had the same issue, seems to happen whenever you fire up the launcher before the server completes loading, and then when you reconnect to it and try to load it hangs on patching so I believe some method is getting caught up or an async never finishes.

either way it might be time to wake the lazy waffle up

had any luck? if not what are your settings, i'd imagine you'd have the auto ram cleaner enabled but if not try it out, also try clearing the cache, and if none of that helps, maybe just try updating drivers, as I remember once when my GPU auto-downloaded a driver update that killed the game until a patch was released

also maybe check your system logs and see if it logs any memory issues that might help with troubleshooting

I believe this might just be an issue with your setup, I remember having a similar issue when I had a much weaker PC because as more AI spawns and load more things into the map, it puts more strain on your CPU and HDD, so firstly, you should definitely keep SPT installed on an SSD, and then you should get at least a 16GB RAM kit if you don't already have such, though it's much better if you invest in a 32GB DDR4 kit cause tarkov is very prone to memory leaks.

Kobrakon added a new file:

hotfix cause bsg changed random class names again

smh my head