Posts by ODT

Code
    UNHANDLED RESPONSE: /client/match/group/invite/cancel-all

got this error when I tried scav on Lighthouse.

Select lighthouse > Uncheck "offline practice mode" and click "NEXT", or "READY".

Do I have to uncheck practice mode every time I wanna play or I can leave it as is?

This is not related to Softcore, and you ALWAYS have to leave it on for SPT.

ODT added a new version:

ODT

Features:

• Fence now works as intended, at 6 Karma will sell twice as many items at 82% discount.
    • SPTAKI 3.5.1 fixes insurance bugs, now will work as intended.

ODT added a new version:

ODT

Fixes:

• Try-catches for safety
    • Bump for 3.5.1

ODT added a new version:

ODT
    • Updated Streets quest keys flea whitelists (Car dealership closed section key, Car dealership director's office room key, Hotel room 206 key, Backup hideout key, Iron gate key, Chekannaya 15 apartment key)
    • Bigger_Hideout_Containers is now turned ON by default to not break existing profiles.

ODT added a new file:

ODT

i want to report that using 7.62x39 US ammo in any weapon will make it jam pretty much every other round.
    tried with AK 103. SKS, Op-SKS, AKMS, AKMSN, AKM. all fully repaired 98-100 durability range with stock attachments, the full auto weapons could sometimes fire half a mag before going nuts.

US is subsonic ammunition, underpressured, you need suppressors or boosters for the gun to cycle reliably.

ODT added a new version:

ODT

New features:

• Other tweaks: Allow gym training with muscle pain - allows to continue gym training with severe muscle pain at 25% efficiency.
    • Other tweaks: Bigger hideout containers - slightly buffs basic hideout containers to be more in line with scav box: Medicine case 7x7 -> 10x10, Holodilnick 8x8 -> 10x10, Magazine case 7x7 -> 7x10, Item case 8x8 -> 10x10, Weapon case 5x10 -> 6x10, disabled by default.
    • CALOK-B recipe changed to 1x Pack of sodium bicarbonate + 1x Vaseline balm = 2x CALOK-B

Fixes:

• More code linting.

I have a couple notes on mods and attachments here. Please don't take them as criticism, I genuinely just want the best mod for SPT to be even better :)

- Should Primary Arms Compact Mount (5c1cdd302e221602b3137250) include all other ACOG style scopes like Trijicon TA51 sight mount (59db7eed86f77461f8380365) and vise versa? Why it has -10 accuracy while TA51 has none?

- Why AK-74M/AK-100 Zenit PT Lock (5ac78eaf5acfc4001926317a), AKS-74/AKS-74U Zenit PT Lock (59ecc28286f7746d7a68aa8c) and AKM/AK-74 Zenit PT Lock (5b222d335acfc4771e1be099) change the recoil pattern in any way? They are dead simple stock adapters, and should not do anything in regards of weapon handling.

- Same question for AKM/AK-74 ME4 buffer tube adapter (5649b2314bdc2d79388b4576) and AKM/AK-74 RD AK to M4 buffer tube adapter (628a6678ccaab13006640e49). If anything, RD one is the best adapter on the market and should increase the ergo/accuracy/aim speed by providing proper cheek rest like the reviews mention. This makes all AKM builds basically locked to basic polymer stock, even Zenit PT-1 build is worse. How comes that this build is objectively worse than this?

- Don’t let me start on ergo changes for pistol grips and attachments. They are so incredibly random and arbitrary, and do not follow trader progression, prices and rarity, that I completely turned off ergo changes in json-handler.ts for mods and use BSG values that are +- logical and with weight and other changes they start to make sense. If you want, I’d be glad to take a look and help you retune them to Realism values.

ODT added a new version:

ODT

Features:

• When Skier Uses Euros option is on, he now gives rewards in euros instead of rubles.

Fixes:

• Increase currency prices for cases (@ Reasonably_Priced_Cases) to prevent infinite money abuse at lvl4 Therapist (@ BetterSalesToTraders).
    • "Remove discard limit" is enabled by default.
    • Linting code fixes

ODT added a new version:

ODT

No features, other than proper Japanese translation by Midori

About Green Flares, I was mistaken, I was talking about RSP-30 reactive signal cartridge (Green) "6217726288ed9f0845317459" item, this should be sold at lvl1 Jaeger.

ODT added a new version:

ODT

ODT added a new file:

ODT

ODT added a new version:

ODT

Hotfix for bugged armor in recent Realism update

- [BUG] ANA tactical M1 doesn't have it's armor stats

- Jaeger should sell green flares (624c0570c9b794431568f5d5) at lvl1, like in Vanilla, otherwise Streets extract and his extraction quest are hardlocked

Durability is NaN because non proper armor material applied -

serverItem._props.ArmorMaterial = '12';

Thanks for the suggestions but maybe be a little less confrontational about it :D

I've already noted to reduce AK MOA, but at the same time they're not as accurate as you or the Soviet/Russian military claims/claimed beyond cherry-picked examples, I have to take an average between best-case and worst-case. In future I'm going to make ammo accuracy stats vary a lot more. Maybe I'll keep AK MOA as-is but increase military ammo accuracy. Also you'll probably notice that different AKs have different accuracy in the mod, I've made older AKs have less accuracy for variety with the justification that they're old and worn out rifles sourced from sketchy places rather than un-issued rifles from a stockpile, like you showed. Having said that, those stats are a bit high but as I said before I've already noted to redo their MOA. Mosin accuracy varies a lot, you can find a Mosin that will do close to 1 MOA, you will find some that do 3 or MOA. I'm going with the higher end for sake of balance. Also MOA doesn't even matter in the slightest in EFT unless you're sniping Rogues on Shoreline from 400m away

Sorry if I sounded rash, no offence meant :)

It's just that I noticed how you hate mosins with your balance decisions lol. Also, why all mosins muzzle attachments reduce accuracy this drastically? Aren't suppressors and flashhiders should stabilize it instead?

Getting Jaeger quest rewards that make the gun objectively worse is kinda.. gross.

I noticed the moa issue with AKM when I could not hit sniper scav with 3x optic at 140m disance with tracer ammo. Almost magdumped the poor guy :D