===== What Is This? ==================================
'Special Maps' has been deprecated in favor of 'Special Slots' (this mod).
This basically gives you the flexibility to add more inventory space of just carry non-special items in the Special Slots.
===== What Does This Mean To Me? ====================
Well... here are some pros and cons to help you with that...
* Special Slots can hold anything.
* Special Slots can be used to hold containers so you can hold even more items.
* Special Slots retain everything after death. (See 'Cons' section for the one exception.)
* Special Slots cannot hold stacks of objects such as Ammo unless they are in a container.
* Special Slots use containers much like the Armor, Backpack, and Secure Container slots so the containers expand when placed in the slots.
* Containers/Weapons/Items placed into Special Slots that have been insured will go through the insurance process upon your death. For example: if you have an insured container full of awesome loot in a Special Slot when you die, then you loose the loot and the container is subject to the insurance process.
===== F.A.Q. =======================================
===== Compatibility =================================
===== Load Order ==================================
If configuring the load order of your mods, make sure that SVM is loaded before this mod, otherwise, this mod may not work.
Extract the contents of the zip file to the "root" of your SPT folder. (The same location as EscapeFromTarkov.exe, Aki.Launcher.exe, and Aki.Server.exe)
===== I need the sauce! ==============================
Mod Source: Click Here
===== Message from the Author =========================
I have a day job. This mod is created in my free time and is done so free of charge.
I do not expect any form of payment from anyone, however, I must stress that just because it exists on the internet, that does not mean you are entitled to anything involving this mod or any of my other mods.
Reporting of issues is okay.
Reporting on mod incompatibility is okay.
Complaining about how the mod functions, whether good or bad, is NOT okay.
Be civil or you will be ignored.
If you would like to report an issue, please keep the report short and concise.
Compatibility with other mods is neither expressed nor implied. Attempts will be made to correct this, but cannot be guaranteed.
Support is neither expressed nor implied. There is no guarantee of expedited or resultant service.
Support is definitely NOT given to earlier versions of the mod.