Nootropix-BigSecureCases
    operator
    Revingly-FoodDrink-Redux
    Senko Mod-Api
    ResponsiveFence
    AdvancedBotLoadouts : 1.5.0
    AllinOneMod : 2.4.0
    BiggerBang

Once upon a time (I mean till about an hour ago), all of my mods lived in harmony and peace in Tarkov. Since my fleamarket was not updating properly, I tried to make some small changes to the config.json files of mods that touched the flea market. Since that time, I have had nothing but trouble. Everytime, I visit the Fence, all I see is a blank page with circle animation without refreshing Fence offers. I would appreciate the help of you fine folks in helping me continue my Tarkov journey to nowhere.

Thank you very much for all you do as it has allowed me to enjoy Tarkov.

Cheers!

• I am pasting the actual trace error from the server here for easy reference.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

at Function.generateTraderOffers (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:56693:58)

at Function.update (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:56653:23)

at Function.load (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:56600:19)

at Object.load [as aki-ragfair] (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:47693:19)

at Function.load (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:57157:27)

at Function.main (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:46148:9)

at Object.177../Lib.js (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:46153:9)

at o (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:1:265)

at D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:1:316

at Object.261.../Program.js (D:\Games\SPT v2.0.0 - v0.12.11.2.14290\obj\bundle.js:55968:1)

• to me it looks like the changes you made has borked it, if you remember which ones you changed you could remove that mod for the time being and try without, if it works you narrowed it down to the mod, then it's replacing with a fresh download of the mod or find and fix what you changed

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Thanks CWX - I did try removing the mods and it does work. What I might do is remove AllInOne, OnlineRagfair & Responsive Fence from the folder, play a few raids and then try to add them back hoping it might work. I was thinking that the error might show a simpler way to solving this issue. It might not be the case here.

• adding them back after a few raids won't make a difference, it will error out again, but after saying that I looked again at your server log, the error is with AllinOne from what i can tell, both the other mods load before, then it starts going through the AIO mod and gets the trace error

• can you send me your config file for AllinOne mod and i can have a look on my side

• no worries, so looks all good from my end, runs fine on my side too, as long as you didn't go into the src folder and change anything there and you didn't touch the "CoreMod" dependency.

we can rule out AIO as an issue,

next is can you link the config.json of the others you amended?

and what mods they are for.

• so both of those configs are fine too for me, I have downloaded the latest versions to test this, are you using the latest on those three?

also, did you end out testing your game without the mods? because from what I can see it's not them causing it

• Helpful

ok so by chance I started looking at other mods on the forum - Trace Error: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

this guy was getting "TRACE ERROR: CANNOT READ PROPERTY '0' OF UNDEFINED" from the BiggerBang mod,

"EnableAllAvailableOffers": false on the AKI Configurator mod, it was set to true, setting it to false seems to have fixed the problem.

EDIT - downloaded BiggerBang mod, get the same issue. I'd recommend removing the mod for the time being or live without the EnableAllAvailableOffers being enabled and then hit Thunderbags up in his mod support thread so if there is something he can do to accommodate AKI config. RE: Bigger Bang

Edited 2 times, last by CWX: added link to biggerBang mod support thread ().

• Wow! Thank you CWX! I did change that right before the issue started because my online ragfair was not working properly. I disabled that option and the trace error is gone. I should have searched more thoroughly on the forum as well.

Hope it will come in handy for others having similar problems. Really appreciate your help!

Mods - Please mark this is solved thanks to CWX!

• no worries, might be handy, if you are willing to, hit the bigger bang thread up and let thunderbags know, see if they are able to fix it

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!