Coremod
    Bread and butter
    Makes sense
    Operator
    Questor
    Zereshkigal allinone
    Fin-aitweaks
    Lua-cp spawnreworkreborn

I first started playing, and only ever encountered raiders that werent pmc. I only had Fins ai, Decided to try downloading Bread and butter and The lua cp after I couldnt find any PMCs. Ive messed with the config of the ai tweaks to make all raiders and scavs to pmcs. Didnt work for me. Then I tried to mess with wave spawning and even spawns in BnB, I havent encountered one pmc in two days of playing

• have you tried without mods? there are alot of errors in the error file and some issues with fins ai, according to the server log

try without mods first, this will indicate if its a mod issue or game issue, then go from there

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• ok, so the problem of not seeing PMC's are solved by removing B&B, Fins and Lua respawn,

we can add one back and try again, see if you still get PMC's

in terms of the amounts, don't worry about that for now, you can change that to your liking after

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!