Where did you download your game from?
    Official Tarkov Launcher
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    AllInOneMod
    ChooseTheWeather
    RandomLootGen

So my game has two issues which I'm combining into one thread:

One is that It's always raining. Doesn't matter if I choose "Random Weather". The icon always shows some level of rain. I installed a mod to set the weather to clear, which does change the icon to sunny, but that only works like a third of the time. I'll load in and it will still be raining regardless.

Second is that No one spawns on labs. Not raiders or PMCs. I've ran around for the entire raid timer, collecting loot and pressing buttons, but no one ever shows up. Kinda defeats half the purpose of labs if no one spawns on it. Haven't tried reserves but I know that labs at least is barren.

• The first one is a mod issue, the weather in tarkov isn't the easiest to change and keep as intended from my experience, some people manage to get Rev's ChooseTheWeather to work perfectly, I wasn't able to so I went on an endeavor and made my own mod, with some of Rev's communication, check out CWX WEATHERPATCHER and that might be an option for you, it uses a different method and patches the game files directly when ran.

second one have you tried without mods to see if this changes?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• So we have investigated the raider spawns a bit and they do seem to be bugged, its a BSG issue tho, we have made a mod that will fix spawns on buttons:
    Chomp-RaiderSpawnFix
    and regards the PMC's, how AKI works is by converting the raiders to PMC's from what I have been told, so no raiders or few raiders will mean none or few pmc's. I haven't looked into how many spawn as its something a mod would have to address

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!