Bundle mods not loading FOR ME (I am aware they should work just fine)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?47d75…uNyWkzRKjTovNNCAcRSTY5TfU
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?16c05…9k1t2RcqjrEGNGgP1Rq1qqwjD
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official eft site
    List of used mods
    SamSWAT-EOTechVuduOverhaul* (Modified items from any bundle mod, not just this one, won't load)
    SPT-AKI Profile Editor (only to add the modified item to a fresh profile)

Fresh install. New profile.
    Only other action done was using SPT-AKI Profile editor to add 1 Vudu to the new profile, which probably caused the item deserialization errors in the client log BUT this is not the cause of the bundle mods not working (previous thread with same issues while installed on a different hard drive: Bundle mods not loading in 2.1.1?) [click download attachment when viewing the log links in that thread]

Any and all mods that touch bundles break the items they add or modify, and the modded items won't render when double-click inspected and look like this:

Having a weapon w/ an affected item equipped caused my PMC to not render on the overview screen or raid screens. Could still attempt to enter raids with the item equipped, but was stuck on an infinite load screen like the image below. Normal raid load times for me are sub-2min. Unequipping the modified weapon or item let me load in w/ no issues.

This isn't mod specific, so long as they modify or add an item via bundles, the item and anything its attached to will not load when inspected. I've tried each mod installed alone, clearing the json cache and temp files each time. I know that other people have bundle mods working just fine but I don't believe this could be a system spec issue on my end (32gb ram, gtx1080, SPT and EFT installed on a WD Gold).

I've read through the logs each time I've tried and can't figure out what the issue is. This is my second time trying to get ANY leads on what might be going on. I've copy-pasted the logs into the paste-site as well in case certain people can't be bothered to click download. Hopefully this time the thread isn't insta-closed with nothing more than a "nope works for me"

1. [WARNING] Mod SamSWAT-eotechvudu_overhaul is out of date and may cause unintended behaviour. No support will be given in case of encountered issues!

You are using outdated version of a mod, not compatible with version of SPT-AKI you are using. Update to valid version if available. As long as you have an invalid mod installed, other mods may also behave incorrectly.

• I am using SPT-AKI 2.1.1. The mod is tagged as compatible with 2.1.1. Other mods I typically use that are tagged as 2.1.1 compatible also give that error, and I encounter no errors related to those mods. Changing the version number in the package.json gets rid of the error.

In addition, this isn't isolated to any one mod. ANY mod that touches bundles produces the same issue.
    My previous thread that was insta-closed lists some of the other examples I tried using. Some threw that error when launching the server, some did not; none of the items they modified or added worked.
    Previous thread: Bundle mods not loading in 2.1.1?

Reading through modules.log I noticed this: /2021-12-04 20:44:43.145|INFO| Request GET data: 286fb1993af9fb732c64c3fc:http://127.0.0.4:6971http://127.0.0.4:6971/files/bundle/assets/content/items/mods/scopes/scope_30mm_eotech_vudu_1_6x24_updated_reticles.bundle

Unlike other the other REST requests, this one for the mod bundle didn't throw a "request was successful" message. I grabbed some other bundles mods that added custom items (Avon FM12 and Militia SuperTrooper) [these mods did not throw an outdated warning if you're still fixated on that) and noticed the same thing.

Overwriting or modifying the bundles directly in the game data folder lets me modify items no problem.

Is there ANY reason why my install isn't loading bundles from up-to-date mods? Believe you me, I've triple-checked to make sure that it isn't some silly thing like the mod being outdated or a mod conflict. Again, I know that bundle mods are working fine for just about everyone else, but they are not loading for me.

• Are you changing the ip and ports? Maybe has something to do with that?

Is spt located on the same drive as live?

Just to throw some ideas out

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!