The input hash doesn't match the expected hash. Fresh install, used pathcer to downgrade the version. Still getting this problem

• Server version
    Version 2.1.2
    Game client version
    Used patcher to go from Version 12.12.2.16165 to 12.11.7.15680
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?cdadc…z2cZBDEyxPQaC44RuGDXRYv7o
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?791a2…ZoUNZd9XWYyYGttMBr9VJoFV6
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Using the Battlestate Games Launcher
    List of used mods
    NO mods added

HI! I wanted to try this project, found a video showing how everything should be installed.

Copied Game files to the new Folder, used the Patcher (Version 12.12.2.16165 to 12.11.7.15680) copied SPT-AKI files to the folder, was asked to replace 4 files, agreed to do so. Tried to do it several times with the same problem.

When I try to open the game I get an error message about the match of the expected hash telling me that the version of the game should be different.

Not sure what do with this

Was not able to find the modules.log file available at <location: AKI\user\logs\modules.log>

• I get that message when I copy/pasta updated AKI files over old ones. I don't know how to word it properly, but the gist is copying OVER the old files doesn't replace or clean up everything. What it feels like is the game is trying use outdated info for the more current version, giving the error.

1-Back up your mods/profile to a different location,

2-Delete ALL contents of the SPTarkov folder
    3-Copy/paste current EFT files like instructed for a fresh install
    4-Use the patcher (if there is a version that can downgrade the current version of EFT)
    5-Extract/install AKI files like instructed for a fresh install

6-Place profile/mods in the respective folders.

That SHOULD solve your problem.

• I've been having the same issue, also with no mods and fresh versions of both EFT and SPT-AKI. Apparently we're supposed to run some sort of downgrader.exe after Patcher_12.12.2.16165_to_12.11.7.15680 If and when i find a solution I will update.

• yes, a patcher is needed at any point SPT-AKI isnt upto date with the EFT version:
    AKI Patcher

FROM THE FAQ:

How to use the downgrader in steps:

Follow these steps once you have the downgrader downloaded as well as the current latest files of SPT of this time.

0.) Run an integrity check on your Live EFT game. Some files, such as level177, may be missing in the Live game and they would not affect your live gameplay. This is NOT the case for downgrading your client. Missing such files could potentially prevent a successful downgrade.

1.) Have the contents from Live EFT Folder copied and pasted into a new folder (where you are going to keep SP EFT).

2.) Extract the downgrader's files (with 7zip, winRAR would cause unnecessary complications) into the folder (where you are going to have SP EFT) and run downgrader.exe.

2.5.) Make sure downgrader.exe keeps running until it is complete. It should let you know.

3.) Once that process is complete, extract all of SPT files that had been downloaded into the folder (where SP EFT is located).

4.) Run Server.exe and Launcher.exe. Enjoy.

Downgrader link: SPT-AKI Patcher

Make sure to verify that the clients you own is compatible first

Requirement: Windows .NET 5.0 (please download and install on your own)

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I have 12.12.2.16165 installed, used the patcher, and did everything as instructed, but still have the problem.

I am sure that I followed each step as needed , so don't know what could be the problem

And yes, I did an integrity check and I waited for the patcher to finish, I got a notification from patcher that told me that everything is okay.

I have a strange feeling about the patcher.

0.12.12.1.16105 to version 0.12.11.7.15680 is almost 9 GB

while 0.12.12.2.16165 to version 0.12.11.7.15680 is 700 MB

Don't find it logical, but maybe it is just me beeing stupid.

• the method of making the patcher has changed drastically and the latest one is the new method, which drastically reduces patch size which is a bonus for everyone, no point going back and updating the old ones.

ill go through the process up patching myself to see, if the number of files to replace was the same.

• just had someone in the general chat that had an issue with the patcher, make sure you use 7ZIP to extract the patcher and files, do not use winrar

• Eu sempre faço isso, não sei se tem alguma relevância na instalação, mas depois que eu faço a instalação de donwgrade eu clico com o botão direito do mouse na pasta Aki e desmarcar para leitura apenas e sim para as subpastas também. sempre funciona para mim.

• Hello everyone, i have this issue.

My game is also version 16367 so there is no downgrade patch for this version, right ?

I see only a downgrade from 16338.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!