Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?576b6…PyC813EVN9T7enVNUE7CME7nQ
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battle state launcher
    List of used mods
    none

First off, Thank you so much for making this idea of EFT a reality! it's awesome!
    That being said after all the trying I've done on this Mod, it always makes it as far as "Creating game world" which runs its loading timer always for 2ish minutes after that creating game text and basic key binds text disappears
    It becomes EFT forest background and a small loading circle icon in the bottom right corner and after a few seconds the loading circle freezes and hangs up indefinitely. I have to task manager and use my arrow keys since everything else is locked from freeze after creating game world does its 2 mins

I have been looking on this site/reddit and others for fixes but nothing has solved so far

over numerous installs I have tried

- Installing all linked .net framework

- Checking and rechecking correct downgrade/patcher versions and SPT-AKI version                                                                   - Deleting shared.ini file from MyDocuments/EscapeFromTarkov

- a few PMC runs on official EFT then reinstalling SPT-AKI and Removing Registry keys

- whitelist the module.dll file from malwarebytes

Through the past few days I've been deleting and retrying all this with EFT file at 12.12.11.16432 and SPT-AKI at 12.11.7.15680 with patcher but the same has happened and as well with new 12.12.11.16440 and its new patcher today

Official Tarkov runs fine on all maps with no issues seems to be just SPT

I'm running on

OS Win 8.1

GPU GTX 980 4gb

RAM 32gb

i7 4790k

Please help me I so want to experience the beauty of EFT without : ( hackers, disconnects and queues : (

Any information would be greatly appreciated! im at wits end here!

• If you look into the screenshot on the lower left corner you'll see that SPT server isn't loading, I suggest do a full reinstall of both BSG launcher, the game itself and then SPT.

• Can you do one favour for me if you have not done the above already.

Hit your windows key and search “proxy”

Open proxy settings, are you using this? Is it enabled?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I only had the "Automatically detect setting" checked in the network proxy settings. The manual was not checked. I turned off the automatic setting and tried but no luck. Did they need to be on?

I will do a clean reinstall of the Battle state launcher/ EFT next then try a SPT install again and post if it made any change.

• *Update* reinstalled new BattleStateLauncher 12.11.1.1846 then had it download EFT in the same folder i copied those EFT files to my new made SPT-EFT - extracted Downgrade_Patcher_12.12.11.16440_to_12.11.7.15680 let that run and finish then deleted it. Then i added Release-SPT-15680 and ran sever it was all good then ran then the launcher made a profile and removed registry just in case ran it and sadly "SPT-AKI 2.1.1" was no where in the corner only still a "beta 12.12.11.16440" n same freeze

• Turn the automatic settings in proxy off and see what happens

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Seems to be no change with it off unfortunately : ( here's the new SPT sever files from the new battle state launcher

link sever code : https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…m5kFXXxyaxiP7ejgcM5dcGxb5

link Module code: https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…1cogi4Y9iovaxwkt9994x81Pr

Zeke and I talked about some issues im gonna try when i can

- Doing a scav run with extract in official tarkov ( did PMCs first run fix no solve)

- Going try to reinstall the linked 3.5 framework (TRIED NO CHANGE)

- Windows 8 being an issue ( trying to get win10 but having install issue with fails I will keep trying)

Edited 2 times, last by 154cM ().

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!