Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b454d…h3Mc75fXnVhXcqqZMBZ5jasko
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Main EFT website
    List of used mods
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

The bear PMC faction knows where I am no matter what and will engage me at ridiculous distances. I also will have USEC's engage me on sight even if I haven't shot anything(though this could be part of the update I don't know). Someone told me I might need to adjust the detection range in the json files on the reddit but I have no idea how to do that nor do I wish to corrupt my game. I understand the ai are supposed to mimic players but when they know where you are and sneak up on you at level 5 its kind of bs.

• Not trying to jack this thread, but I second what OP has said. I don't know how to change the accuracy of any of the bots, but im getting killed so fast. I literally can do better on live servers. I play this to avoid the stress of live pvp. the game was more fun 12.10. they see me and detect me so fast it is like the bots are on steroids. i put the difficulty on easy and it doesn't matter, still dead just peaking through a window, im sorry but this is bs

• I agree with OP, BEARs will attack and kill too quick. Thought it was maybe me just being tired and the first couple of games, but I have tried 6 raids back to back and BEARs shoot from crazy distances on factory and kill with one or two shots. Going to look in the files to see if I can't find detection. Will update if I find anything out.

Apparently, this mod will work with the latest update zicoman's AI Configuration

Edited 2 times, last by Breezy2G ().

• search for mods relating to AI adjustment of somekind, all bots are from BSG apart from PMC's which are tuned down ExUsec, use a mod to dumb them down if needed, you can check the discord and ask in SPT-General for info on mods people recommend.

closing thread as not an issue

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!