Getting an error spawning bots: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Head' of undefined

• Server version
    SPT 2.2.0
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?6e82f…dNWHdxEak2msTffsMwVvF1UhM
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0ef33…Jjkj7tBmJL1vJcZemMM1AiBCt
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Direct from BSG obvs
    List of used mods
    AkiConfigurator, CoreMod, Fin-InertiaTweaks, Lua-CustomSpawnPoints, Lua-SpawnRework, Nexus-AIDisabler, ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod, zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

Every 3 or 4 raids the AI does not load in an all. I check the server and I get this same error every time:

I've attached an image below for reference. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. MJD

• MJD

Changed the title of the thread from “Getting an error spawning bots” to “Getting an error spawning bots: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Head' of undefined”.
  • just to be sure, when trying this without mods does it happen?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I get the exact same error. Removed Lua- SpawnedRework and the bots started spawning, and no errors. Factory seems to be the only map where this mod works.

• there are a few issues with HP and Bot files that will be fixed in a later release, this should fix the error above, closing for now as nothing we can do for the time being

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!