"The Input hash doesnt match the expected hash" necessary 16778 Patcher stuck at 0% without opening any process. Cannot patch exe.

• Server version
    2.2.0 aswell as 2.2.1. Tried both versions, same behavior on both
    Game client version
    0.12.12.16778 - Patching to 16584 with the newest uploaded patcher
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9dccc…tLATubRwFHaMuKupDEoDU8PNU
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?99023…5GMT2HCjTqC5FVoKrNkTo7HR4
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Website
    List of used mods
    No Mods Used, Squeaky Clean Install

The patcher for 16778 is not working for me, stuck at 0% and not executing any process.

Its responding with the prompt "one of the required files is not present" when i try to execute the patcher.exe in the temp files folder created by the patcher.exe, i only did that once to get any kind of response. All files are in their correct locations, Aki_Patches aswell as patcher.exe are located in the same directory as the game exe and im using the correct version of the patcher.

2 other users server messages encountering same exact problem:

Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities
    Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
    discord.com

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
    discord.com

1 closed thread from someone who managed to fix it appearantly by reinstalling the live game and using clean new files, but this did not work for me:

I correctly followed every step of this community members guide to the letter:

discord.com

I reinstalled 25 times and tried on 3 different hard drives, i wiped every trace of BSG files from my computer and redownloaded fresh clean tarkov files several times. The behavior is always the same. Patcher doesnt execute, trying to start the game with the error results either in infinite blackscreen or instant crash. Im out of ideas, even a developer on discord told me he has no idea whats going on, i tried so many fixes at least one should have worked. So now im making this thread.

Me being an idiot or the patcher being broken is the only possible reasons i can think of. I seem to be too stupid to realize the exact extent of my stupidity, so i cant fix the problem on my own, my ego is badly hurt. The patcher being broken is highly unlikely since a lot of people have running games, even though i couldnt confirm with anyone who got 16778 working.

Attached a picture of my folder structure and error prompts that appear when i execute PatchClient.exe in PATCHER_TEMP folder

• kiparis30

Changed the title of the thread from “"The Input hash doesnt match the expected hash" necessary 16778 Patcher stuck at 0% without not opening any process. Cannot patch exe.” to “"The Input hash doesnt match the expected hash" necessary 16778 Patcher stuck at 0% without opening any process. Cannot patch exe.”.
  • To solve the problem of the patcher sticking at 0% I copied patcher.exe from Patcher_12.12.15.16770_to_12.12.15.16584 and used it with Downgrade_Patcher_12.12.15.16778_to_12.12.15.16584.

Thanks,

Simtech

THANK YOU!!! animehappyhop

• a new patcher has been uploaded that should fix this issue, i have tested the latest too and it works for me now, im going to close the thread, any issues again reopen it

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!