"SamSWAT-L85A2",
    "SamSWAT-PKAS",
    "SamSWAT-TWChanger",
    "throwaway-frp",
    "Vampyrn-PROTECClava",
    "ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod",
    "zFin-AITweaks"

I'll jump straight in to the details right from the start:-

I installed and re-did the entire installation process for SPT, patcher was successful with no errors, started my game, created my character the whole shin-dig. Played a few raids as my PMC on Customs, Woods and Shoreline and got back to the main menu as normal. Tried doing a raid with my Scav on Interchange, managed to get to an extract which annoyingly failed to load back to the main menu screen with the never-ending circle of infinity, I checked my console for any errors and there was an error but nothing in red then I ALT + F4'd out of the game. This wasn't an issue on 2.2.1 even though I did the entire setup right for 2.2.2, is this a known bug/issue and/or is there a fix for this?

*I have attached a screenshot of my console at the time, I hope this helps.*

P.s - If I've missed anything or doing something wrong sorry in advance.

• Hey mate I just upgraded to 2.2.3 and I had the same server error message when trying to create a new profile, right as I clicked Next on the Face/Voice page. My existing profile loads fine (after removing Hideout Architect, saw your other post so cheers), and once I renamed my mods folder I was able to finish creation fine.

So looking at your list the only mods we have in common is JustNU Core, Fins Fold Everything, Fix More Open Zones, Zarya Killer, Flea Market updater, OpenZones Shoreline. I no longer use FAIT due to all the bugs but use FAIL instead along with Server Value Modifier for the bot loadouts that works pretty well (it covers All In One too. worth a llook) Looking at your log it seems to happen when generating bots and mine when generating my PMC which points to a gear error, so try removing what I listed above and see if you can reproduce. My suspicions point at Zarya Killer as a new PMC has them in default inventory and if the hash name's been changed it might explain why your bot generation is failing if the mod is trying to delete an invalid hash, just a guess tho.

I've lterally just started putting my new build together so haven't done any raids yet with my existing profile or a new one so can't say whether I'll run into your issue later, but if yours seems fine after you remove those mods start adding them back one by one before the server shits itself.

Edits: Baaaad engrish.

• Just an additional point, I get the same error in raid if I have the Bot Loadouts option enabled in Server Value Modifier which I know you don't have but try disabling Gear changes in FAIT and see if that helps.

• If you remove all mods and run a new profile does this issue come up, if not then it’s a mod issue and I suggest you cut out mods bit by bit till it works.

I’ll leave this up for a few days

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!